I need help

Discussion in 'Tutorials and Critiques' started by Embrus, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Embrus

Embrus Aperture Science > Black Mesa

I'm rather new to the fandom and I'm rather hesitant to get into it mostly because I don't have a fursona. Because I'm horrible at drawing. I'd share a picture of my attempt, but it's on my old phone. But I can't even draw a 3 dimensional head. So if anybody can give me a step by step or something, I'd really like it! Thanks!

2. bhutrflai

bhutrflai Okami convinced me to drink the kool-aid. Cheers!

Hi! Welcome! Don't worry about not having a fursona or a drawing. It's not a requirement at all.

I just found a stock photo on Pinterest that I thought was pretty bad ass & swiped that for my pic. (Then someone was gracious enough to add the chocolate goodness.:))

And you'll see soon enough that some folks here don't even have animals as their pic. So find what works for you. Happy hunting!!

Embrus likes this.
  3. Sarachaga

Sarachaga Well-Known Member

IF you have a good idea of what your character looks like, you can always commission an artist to draw it for you.

4. Embrus

Yeah, but I don't want to pay money

5. bhutrflai

There are some artists that throw out freebies to get practice. You might luck out on one of those.

6. Prometheus_Fox

Prometheus_Fox Fire Thief

7. Sarachaga

Sarachaga Well-Known Member

@Embrus: You can either try to get a free commission (Don't overdo it tho :p ), or look up for drawing tutorials on furaffinity

bhutrflai likes this.
  8. Sergei Sóhomo

Sergei Sóhomo Well-Known Member

Some do it for free

9. Embrus

I might do the latter. I do want to actually draw

bhutrflai and Sarachaga like this.
  10. bhutrflai

There are a ton of tutorials on Pinterest as well. Our daughter uses it all the time for her art.