I need some $$$

Discussion in 'Fursuiting & Costuming' started by Calarubi, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Calarubi

Calarubi Member

Just fyi I got the birthdate wrong I'm actually 14 oops. But I will ask to start mowing lawns that should help. Thanks for the suggestions.

2. Calarubi

Calarubi Member

I went too fast and messed up the birth year hahahahahaha

3. Sergei Nóhomo

Sergei Nóhomo Spicey Memes

Alright mate, listen. You're way too young to want this kind of shit. Trust me; get off these sites and go enjoy your childhood while you still can, before you become an adult because shit sucks

4. Calarubi

Calarubi Member

Actually I can't going to be a freshman and I can't be a kid anymore

5. Calarubi

Calarubi Member

I will be going to school with actual adults who are 16-17 years old

6. Rattled

Rattled New Member

You're still a kid as a freshman, it's not all that much different from 8th grade.

And adults are legally 18. You can get guardianship of yourself at 16-17, depending on the state, but that's a rare thing. Of course, you'll have some 18 year olds running around in your high school, but it's unlikely you'll have much to do with them until you become a junior.

So, don't sweat it. You're still a kid, you'll still be a kid for a few years. Your teachers are going to put new responsibilities on you, sure. But you're far from an adult yet. So have fun with that. I'm not saying you shouldn't stay on the internet with things like this or anything, but a fursuit isn't a good idea for someone so young. You'll grow out of it. You're going to want to wait a few years. Even with a partial, you're still young enough to grow out of it.

It'd suck to spend hundreds, nearing thousands of dollars on a fursuit for it to only be wearable a year or two.

7. Calarubi

Calarubi Member

You know what you are absolutely right I am still one I'm glad you guys are giving me these tips. It would suck to grow out of it. You are right I need to enjoy the few years left before I am an adult. So are you going to anthrocon this year

8. Calarubi

Calarubi Member

So what age do you think I should consider getting a fursuit

9. Sergei Nóhomo

Mate, you'd be best off not bothering with these such as these yet. I get that you might want to experience all these events and shit but you're simply too young. As the guy above put it, you have a chance of outgrowing this and it'd be a shame to waste much of your resources on something that could be fleeting.

Give yourself a good 5 years to graduate and attend a college/university. Once you graduate and land a steady job, THEN think about a fursuit, cons or some other shit. For now just be thankful for what you've got.

xaliceonfire and Journeyful like this.
  10. Calarubi

Calarubi Member

Thank you for this I really appreciate it

11. Calarubi

Calarubi Member

So do you like my fursona made it myself

12. Yakamaru

Yakamaru Eurobeat Wolf

Fucks sake, man. Every time I see one of your posts I always just end up laughing until my stomach hurt. We should hang out some time. :p

Money does not grow on trees. *cough*unfortunately*COUGH*

13. Sergei Nóhomo

Your words hurt me :c

14. Calarubi

Calarubi Member

We should hang out sometime :);)

15. Journeyful

Journeyful Member

Calarubi, don't listen to that Sergei guy. He has absolutely no idea what he's talking about and is guiding you back to a normal existence that is devoid of what you truly are.

It is clear to me that you have been helplessly corrupted by our Furry ways and now you must give into it. Do not deny your emotions, young fur.
    Buy a fursuit as soon as you can and attend every convention possible until you die. How do you get the money for it? Sell artwork or commit armed robbery. Attempt to become the greatest artist in the fandom and slave to feed our interests.

We are watching you now, good luck.

Simo likes this.
  16. Calarubi

Calarubi Member

I will but first, I need to make the money and know that I am finished growing. I'm at that point in life when you really start to grow and you don't know how tall you are going to be. So, I will continue to make more pictures of calarubi until I finish growing. Therefore, I don't have to spend a lot of money buying more and more fursuits I won't let you guys down

17. Somnium

Somnium The Sparklewolf

with the help of the internet you can make big money at any age. I find it funny that I used to make more than my teachers did back in school days.

18. Calarubi

Calarubi Member

19. Somnium

Somnium The Sparklewolf

I did youtube, but there are many other options, especially if an adult agrees to let you work on his behalf.

20. Journeyful

Journeyful Member

Furiously develop art skills and think about what you can create and put up on FA, DA, or Youtube to gain a following.