I need some $$$

Discussion in 'Fursuiting & Costuming' started by Calarubi, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Calarubi

Calarubi Member

Ok so how do I earn the money?

2. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox Well-Known Member

If being a cheap and lazy bastard is beautiful then I seriously need to reconsider my outlook on life.

3. Journeyful

Journeyful Member

sell commissions for people and ask for donations once you determine that people care about what you're doing.

4. Somnium

Somnium The Sparklewolf

provide a service

5. Calarubi

Calarubi Member

Cool thanks so are any of you going to anthrocon

6. Journeyful

Journeyful Member

ill be there, leaving for it tomorrow morning.

7. Calarubi

Calarubi Member

8. Calarubi

Calarubi Member

Hope you have fun

9. Calarubi

Calarubi Member

So what do you do at cons besides the dancing

10. Simo

Simo Skunk

Very sage advice!

I don't think it's too young to get a fursuit. People spend all kinds of money on other things that cost a lot more, only to discover they might not like them, as well. Plus, if you have your heart set on it, and can imagine how fun it could be, go for it.

11. Simo

Simo Skunk

Lots of stuff!

There's also fursuited Talent shows, generally an area where fursuiters just hang out and give hugs to people who want them, if you like to give hugs, that is, there's workshops and classes on how to make fursuits, tails, writing, art. Areas you can play table-top games and video games, which can be a good way to meet people if you're shy. And then a vendors area where you can buy furry stuff and artwork.

And usually the hotel will have a pool, which is nice, if you just wanna relax, and hang out and talk. It's sort of like a giant, 24-hour party, you could say, that lasts for 3 days.

Oh, and there's the other unspoken, naughty stuff that goes on, of course, room parties and all of that...but there's where ya wanna be careful, and a bit older, or at least be sure to just get romantic with other furs your age.

I've been to two cons now, some of the most fun ever. And great for people watching. I don't have a fursuit yet, either, but me and my mate hope to have one made by the next con we go to, in April, 2017...

12. Calarubi

Calarubi Member

Wow thanks I think I will. Going to cons sound really fun I think I will go to one soon

13. Calarubi

Calarubi Member

Wow I finally found a fursuit maker that fits my budget. I will start saving up I can't wait

Simo likes this.
  14. Sergei Nóhomo

Sergei Nóhomo Spicey Memes

You're too far gone

15. Calarubi

Calarubi Member

What does that mean

16. Simo

Simo Skunk

Sounds fun! And hope the saving goes well. I think this is great thing to while younger; it's a lot of exercise, potentially, and something that is also fun and social, in it's odd way. Gets a person out and about. I'd much rather see money spent on a fursuit than, say, a pricey gaming rig, but that's just me; guess if ya had enough for both, that might be ideal, but one thing I never have is enough money.

Hope it all works out ;)

17. Calarubi

Calarubi Member

Same here so how's your day been going

18. Calarubi

Calarubi Member

Which fursuit maker do you recommend me when commissioning my fursuit

19. Calarubi

Calarubi Member

How is everyone doing

20. Zipline

Zipline Noodle Fish

buy a monopoly game and then rob the bank. You will have oodles of noodles money.