If given the choice would you become a permanent anthropomorph?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Yithian, Jun 28, 2010.

1. guy

guy Not a fursuit

Yes.

2. Inkblooded

Inkblooded Active Member

That depends. Would this button turn me into my fursona, and everyone else into their fursonas (if they have one?)
    Or would it be completely random?
    I actually have multiple fursonas, what would happen then? Would I constantly be shapeshifting?

There are too many variables. I need more information before I can answer.

3. Maybe you'll be a mix of all of them :eek: maybe something will go wrong and like you'll end up with two left arms of different fursonas :eek:

Pretty sure I've seen this question asked 7474833858 times :p

But yes, obviously I'd press it.

4. Akartoshi

Akartoshi you have been booped by the web potater foxxo

5. AkuroZinnui

AkuroZinnui Femboy Music producer, at your service~

yes and no. yes because it'd be F*CKING AWESOME!!!!! no, because I couldn't handle the shedding and being in heat would be.....oh man.......

6. Inkblooded

Inkblooded Active Member

Well if this transformation would conform to real life animal biology, you wouldn't go into heat as a male.
    But if there were no rules and the transformation was as weird as furries online... oh no. I would be afraid.

7. AkuroZinnui

True, true. In all honesty, I think it'd be a mix of human-like biology and that of whatever animal we transform into. Mainly because the body would need to need to adjust to bipedal movement as well as the natural processes associated with it (i.e. blood pressure and movement). Or maybe I'm just over thinking this. As usual.

8. evilmeep

evilmeep New Member

Fuck no.

9. ChapterAquila92

ChapterAquila92 Resident Bronze Dragon Kasrkin

If you can sleep soundly at night knowing that your entire brain biochemistry would have to undergo a nightmarishly extensive overhaul not just to allow you to physically function but also to retain at least the illusion of your original thought processes and expressive behavior, you needn't have to think about it at all. As it happens, not many people want to think about it, for fear of the sanctity of their mind being torn asunder as if it were Plasticine, which in a way it actually is.

10. AkuroZinnui

Oh, damn. I never even considered the way it would affect the brain's neuroplasticity......I change my answer!!!!!!

11. ChapterAquila92

ChapterAquila92 Resident Bronze Dragon Kasrkin

As terrifying as the idea sounds however, it's pretty benign in the grand scheme of things. The brain is a remarkably adaptable information processor after all; given enough time, it will acclimatize to whatever new circumstances are imposed on the system.

Don't get me wrong; it's still a disturbing concept to think about at depth, especially with what it implies, but the same can be said for any field of study that consistently finds verifiable evidence that contradicts what we believe to be conventional wisdom at the time.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
    Sarachaga likes this.
  12. PaulieGrant

PaulieGrant New Member

Permanent no, but something like a lycanthrope I'd probably go with, but not to such a bestial degree like most lycans are depicted. More along the cute side. And without losing control over my transformaion, or my human mind, for that matter.

13. -..Legacy..-

-..Legacy..- Sergal Mafia :P

I'd probably have to pass due to my job. I need quite a bit of finger dexterity to do things (and Sergal hands would certainly not help).

On top of that, I work with a lot of pretty nasty chemicals and greases. I would look like I had mange from scrubbing off fur every night, trying to get it out lol.

ChapterAquila92 likes this.
  14. Topaz-Timber-Wolf

Topaz-Timber-Wolf New Member

You know, I probably would. As long as I was a wolf. But even if I stayed human and other people became anthropomorphs, I would still have a lot of fun. Think of all the new experiences you could have..

15. Lunar Man

Lunar Man Cosmic Uncertainty

I suppose I already am. I'm an anthropomorphic human.

16. SunahineTheFox

SunahineTheFox New Member

Duuuh, who wouldn't?

17. sharprealmcomics

sharprealmcomics https://www.furaffinity.net/user/sharprealmcomics/

Be a 5 foot 6 squirrel with huge nuts? HELL YES. granted id think neary 90% of FA would say hell yes. and besides i plan one day to make a fursiut so thats close enough lol

18. sharprealmcomics

exacly even if it was a anthro your not fond of like a squirrel? lol 5 foot 6 anthro squirrel would yea say yes then XD

19. ACaracalFromWork

ACaracalFromWork Forgive, forget and live!

I would press it but first we need to lower the earth temperatures in some places to have fur to be livable Xd

20. sharprealmcomics

hfufhfoifg.jpg yea but what if your fursonas a evil killer and canabel? and has psychic powers :p HAPPY HALLOWEEN

21. HeartlessSora

HeartlessSora no light? no darkness? there is no balance

yes if i became my fursona fully! with all that i added to him , but if only the body , not worth it cuz ppl would eventually hunt you down sadly

sharprealmcomics likes this.
  22. sharprealmcomics

haha yea sizers hunted by many he blew up a planet with tons of inacent peaple on it. and hes a thief...hes a very powerful super villain

HeartlessSora likes this.
  23. Kaigofox

Kaigofox New Member

I would press that whith no hesitation

sharprealmcomics likes this.
  24. RuffusTheLynx

RuffusTheLynx Pff... just a casual lynx...

Ok so, just if all around become an a anthro i would press that button, but instead if i just turn into an anthro and all around me not, then no.

25. Dalirous

Dalirous New Member

not really, I enjoy being a human. Maybe if everyone became furries I might would do, like some zootropolis thing it all would become I guess. Either way, if we got into animals based on us... then no. I don't wanna be a duck.
    if we could choose ourselves I properly would but knowing this everyone would become predators... well then I guess no one would mind killing farm animals that much but still. We have to rethink this if anyone stood to push that bottom.