If given the choice would you become a permanent anthropomorph?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Yithian, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Lunar Man

Lunar Man Cosmic Uncertainty

Being human is all that I've ever known. It's all that I have. It's all that I ever will be. If I were given the option to transform into something else, right after I hit "post reply" I would not accept. Or maybe I would. Maybe I'd get curious.

2. BahgDaddy

BahgDaddy Voice of reason

Yeah, probably. But even better be living in an anthropomorphic world. That'd be fun! I have a wolf fursona.

3. Jay98

Jay98 The violent man-eater

John:
    When you really think about it a realistic world where everyone is animals would be mass chaos.

For a start they'd all have different dietary requirements and that would mean that killing animals for meat would not be optional. With the further association between people and animals by being at somewhat similar in appearance there'd be an outcry by farm animal anthropomorphs about the treatment of their evolutionary cousins. But to be honest what can you do about it? Carnivores can't eat plants like humans can. What are your options really other than condemning meat-eaters to death either directly or ousting them in a way they can't survive. With the meat industry over-turned it would cause carnivores to seek meat via other methods and there'd be underground rings where crooks steal people's pets for food or breed dogs for eating. No thank you.

connortheskunk likes this.
  4. ChapterAquila92

ChapterAquila92 Resident Bronze Dragon Kasrkin

I bring you something I posted on the other thread:

5. TheFoxFreedom

TheFoxFreedom Member

I dont really think so, cuz my fursona isnt that good for it.

6. Merku

Merku New Member

I think it'd depend upon the Anthro of choice for the individual. I mean. I for example would likely become an Inkling in that what if Scenario. Inklings are pretty Human like to a fault. But also different enough to be fun. I'd get shorter as a result. Have different fangs, And the ability to transform into a Squid at will. It'd be a fairly easy transition.

However somebody transforming into a Lamia, or something like a Harpy without hands, or a Taur type Anthro with 4 legs and 2 arms may be a bit more demanding in terms of transition.

I guess the impossible scenario of just up and transforming into an Inkling wouldn't bother me. But again it wouldn't speak for everyone.

sharprealmcomics likes this.