I'm 19 y/o Author who just released my first novelette!

Discussion in 'Writing and Prose' started by furwrite, Oct 13, 2017.

1. furwrite

furwrite New Member

Hello everyone! I'm a 19-year-old author who just finished writing their very first Novelette. Sub Terra is the name of a city in the book. A city populated and ran by Anthropomorphic beings! It's diverse, massive, and on the brink of civil war. Only one man can save it.

I don't want to spoil too much, but I highly suggest you read the description on the Amazon page linked below.

Here is the Amazon link:

Here is a link to my Patreon: Furry Writer is creating novels & short stories | Patreon

Tip: The book on Amazon is $4.99 but if you choose the $5 tier on my Patreon you get the book for free upon its release, as well as a free copy of everything I write from this point onward.

If you have any questions just ask!

2. Felix Bernard

Felix Bernard Active Member

I am so happy for you bro! That is a great accomplishment. I myself am an aspiring writer/theologian. I look up to people like you, especially someone who is my age (I am also 19)!

3. furwrite

furwrite New Member

That's awesome man! Thanks! It does feel pretty huge. If I can offer some advice, it's to just sit down and write. It doesn't have to be great or even good but just write something. After you have the content then go back and take the time to turn it into something worth reading. It's still not easy but it does make it a lot easier. I wish you the best. If you have any questions or just want to throw some ideas my way feel free to message me :D. I'm not special or any different than anyone else. If I can do it, anyone can do it :)

4. Felix Bernard

Felix Bernard Active Member

Thanks man! I just preordered your Sub Terra book on Amazon!

5. furwrite

furwrite New Member

Thank you! I really appreciate it.

Felix Bernard likes this.