I'm new to furry art entirely.

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions' started by the bii, Mar 19, 2017.

1. the bii

the bii the bii

Hello! As an artist that's decent at painting portraits of people, I'd say I have some credentials for making digital art. However, I'd like to learn how to get into furry art. So I'll be taking some FREE commission requests. You'll be helping me out by creating specific requests and detailing what you'd like me to fulfill. I will NOT be drawing NSFW or GORE. Alright, I hope to get some requests from some people.

2. Ashwolves5

Ashwolves5 Miss Fluffy Bottom

I'll leave a request
    Was thinking of having my black cat character dressed as a sorceress casting a spell maybe
    I'm open to artistic freedom as well
    Thanks for the chance ~

Attached Files:

3. -Praydeth-

-Praydeth- The Trickster coyote.

I would Like to make a request, but I don't want to take a slot of someone who wants it more than me.
    But you seem like you are enthusiastic about this so If this doesn't get bombarded in requests any time soon I would like to make one.

4. Xaroin

Xaroin Sprsh

(I botched the head shape on this image, should be https://www.furaffinity.net/view/22299976/looking more like this) also the lega are the same as the hind legs of feral Xar
    I mean I'd like to see him lying against a tree in a snowy tiga landscape, but not anything more specific than that

Attached Files:

5. Storok

Storok 670 blp