<Insert an amazing greeting>

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions' started by Kiwi-Doodles, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Kiwi-Doodles

Kiwi-Doodles [Digital Artist] [Gamer][ISFP][LIBRA]

Greetings and salutations and all that jazz, I am known as Kiwi-Doodles. Some of my friends merely call me Kiwi, or Ki. You are more than welcome to call me any of the names posted. J I am a gender-fluid, and most days prefer to be referred to as “he/him”. I am fairly new to FA and slowly getting caught up on how certain things work on this platform. I do have a DA, tumblr, facebook page all dedicated to my art. I am slowly getting around to doing the “furry” side of art, while I do have some anthros and I do admire furry artists and their anatomy towards animals and humanoid-animals.

I enjoy reading, writing, and roleplaying.
    I enjoy video games and table top gaming.
    I am a digital artist along side of a traditionalist as well and slowly working on my commissions so I can offer them to people!

This is my FA .

I hope you all have a wonderful day/evening and perhaps talk to you soon!
    [​IMG]

2. MadKiyo

MadKiyo Villainous Fly

What's the buzz newbie?

Welcome! What sort of tabletop gaming do you do?

Oh and while I am here, since you are a tumblr user, how does tumblr work? I created an account out of curiosity and I'm confused to the ends of the Earth.

3. Kiwi-Doodles

I mainly do D&D table top, but I have touched White Wolf and Pathfinder before.

As for Tumblr... it is similar to wordpress really in my eyes. Its just a site you have a blog on that you post whatever (and I mean whatever) you want on it.

4. MadKiyo

MadKiyo Villainous Fly

I have not done much tabletop myself, but I have heard of pathfinder. I'm looking to get into tabletop, as I know a few by their lore (having novels and readouts for some), mostly of BT and 40k.

5. Andromedahl

Andromedahl Unlicensed UFO Pilot

get out while you can.

which do y'think is better? between WW and Pathfinder, i mean

6. TidesofFate

TidesofFate Your friendly neighborhood Executioner

"You are already dead".

7. Kiwi-Doodles

OH GOSH.... I do enjoy White Wolf a lot. But I havent really played it a lot. I've done World of Darkness, Changling, Mage, and thats about it. I ATTEMPTED to LARP Demon and Vampire but I hate larping lol

8. CostaRic

CostaRic Member

Top of the morning my beatiful lads!

I dont know hwo he does that...

9. Aila Anne

Aila Anne New Member

Welcome! I look forward to seeing more of your artwork around here.
    What video games are you playing, and which are your favorites?

10. Kiwi-Doodles

Currently, with school being my main priority right now, I am actually only MAYBE barely playing Heroes of the Storm.... as for my favorites.... I'd have to go anything really "RPG-estic. I love most of the Zelda games, Final Fantasy Games, WoW, FF14.... the list does go on.

11. Aila Anne

Aila Anne New Member

What are you going to school for?
    I've never actually played Hereos of the Storm. I've played some League of Legends, and I think it's similar?