Is there a better way to separate submissions?

Discussion in 'Site Discussion' started by ihavenofearofthat, May 14, 2017.

1. ihavenofearofthat

ihavenofearofthat New Member

Hello there. I have a question here and want to ask for some advice.
    Some of my submissions contain fetish stuff. I want to separate them from other content.
    I know some people would create another account: one for fetish content, and the rest goes to the other account.
    But having to switch between two accounts is inconvenient. Is there a better way to separate submissions?
    For example: is there a way to hide certain submissions in main gallery, and make them only appear in specific folder?

2. -AlphaLupi

-AlphaLupi The Fennec

You can use scraps to keep content from your main gallery. FA's folders system is not like the SoFurry system where different folders = different galleries. The best way to keep things seperate without using scraps would be a seperate account.

Otherwise, a lot of artists crop out the fetishy part of the image, add a text warning and use that as the image's icon. So you don't expose your watchers to the content unless they open it.​

3. ihavenofearofthat

Thanks for the advice. I think I'll add warnings in titles for now.
    Although I might need to create another account eventually when I have enough submissions.

4. ~Lynx

~Lynx New Member

It's possible to maintain a second account without switching between them. If you open an incognito/private window or a second browser, you can log into your less-used account from there without logging out from your first account.

5. Mary11

Mary11 New Member

Hi AlphaLupi. Thanks a lot for the post that you have shared. It helped me too.

6. jayhusky

jayhusky Well-Known Member

Interesting, didn't know that about Incognito/Private mode. Thanks for the tip.

7. ihavenofearofthat

That's a very helpful advice! Thanks :D