I've been prolific while I've been gone.

Discussion in 'Fursona Discussion' started by FelisFloof, Mar 16, 2017.

1. FelisFloof

FelisFloof Member

I have disappeared off the face of the earth for a lot of the forums I generally tend to contribute to, mostly because it's been hella mad at work and I just needed to not go insane, but since it has cooled down some there I'm back, if only briefly. You know Drat my first OC. Now we have Ineet, a mostly white full cat character, Drat's father, Turaugh (yes, he's a badass), Tedar and Tadra who are fennec siblings with radically different coat colorations and personalities to boot, a white she-wolfdog named Akelo who has two different colored eyes, Sphen who is a pure wolf with some odd fur, Tasi the orange and blue bilby, Ueta the not-a-zorse-but-maybe-a-zorse, Suma the nicer of my two fullcat chars, Tomos the elephant, and Sacky the sickly green mountain dragon....... These charactars are still in development but even though I can say there's a little bit of me in all of them, none of them are my fursona. I have to really dig to uncover that one... if I decide even to make one to completion. Thanks for listening, guys! Ttfn.