I've now posted some things

Discussion in 'Tutorials and Critiques' started by KiokuChan, Jun 25, 2017.

1. KiokuChan

KiokuChan Active Member

I'm new and have just added a few things I had to my galary. I know my art isn't particularly good and the pictures of it could be better.. but it would be neat to hear some opinions. I have more I could add but don't really know what's worth posting. This is a starting point I suppose.
    Artwork Gallery for kiokuchan -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

2. The aliens are interesting. I like the colored one, but I'm not sure about the others.
    I like the one of 'you'. The hands seem a bit strangely rotated however.
    I really like the skull girl pony. I think it would look good colored.

KiokuChan likes this.
  3. KiokuChan

KiokuChan Active Member

Thanks for getting back to me : ) I'm glad you found the aliens interesting and liked at least one of them. I like drawing that sort of thing.
    "The hands seem a bit strangely rotated however." probably >=< I'm pretty bad at anatomy.
    "I really like the skull girl pony." yay! : ) If I get the chance I should try. Marie and Celestia's colors probably would look neat together.

4. I should really look into skull girls.. I hear good things about it, but have never gotten around to playing it. I love MLP however, so maybe I'm biased, haha.

I think the reason I like the colored alien better is because it is easier to tell what everything is. If that makes sense.

Yeah, I can definitely understand the anatomy thing. I know lots of people have trouble with hands.

5. KiokuChan

KiokuChan Active Member

Yeah that does make sense, though that's kind of funny given she has the most appendages and such. I've wanted to color the others before but haven't gotten around to it (actually I tried once on a print out of one of them but didn't keep it). I'd still like to keep trying.

Frostbyte The Shark likes this.
  6. KiokuChan

KiokuChan Active Member

7. It almost looks like a circus clown.
    Is it spinning balls around?

8. KiokuChan

KiokuChan Active Member

It's like spinning psychic orbs. I'm bad a perspective though ;p