Just a lion looking for a community

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions' started by Pyroars, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Pyroars

Pyroars New Member

Hi there!

I'm almost 20 from New Jersey, my fursona is a lion named Vale.

I've been a part of the furry community for about a year now. I've always been interested in it, just never started weeding my way into the community until about last year. I've always loved being a part of a community and making friends online. So I hope I can indulge in the forums and meet many new people!

2. Simo

Simo Skunk

Hi there Mr. Lion, and greetings from a friendly skunk! But don't worry, I only spray when attacked!

Hope ya have fun here, and meet some nice furs. I'm down here in Maryland. Not a ton of furs here, it would seem, but I have gone to the Fur The 'More con, outside of DC the past few years, and that was really fun...not too big, maybe 1,000 furs in size. That's the only one I been to, so far, mainly b/c it's close enough to take the train/metro to.

So do you do any art, write, make stuff? Me, I just write; would love to learn to make a fursuit, but as for art...uh...I struggle with stick figures.

3. Pyroars

Pyroars New Member

I've never been to a con but I'd love to go to one sometime in the future. I just have no one to go with.

and sadly I dont make anything. I'm just a watcher and a commissioner.

4. Simo

Simo Skunk

Ah, that does make it harder...but if you do find a local meet, I say just go, and see what happens. And even at a con, it's possible to meet friends, especially in some of the more low key gaming areas and panels. Also, in Delaware, they have that fur bowl meet a few times a year that I'd love to go to; not sure how far that is, but may be worth checking out.

5. Martin2W

Martin2W Tombstone The Huggable Sergal

*sergal greets lion* hello, sweetie welcome to the forum. What do you expect from this forum?

6. Leoni Zheitk

Leoni Zheitk Guest

Hope to see you around!
    What else are you into?

7. still_human1020

still_human1020 Dragon draggin' feet

Hi there! Yeah, me and some others r trying hard to find the community, but it's the hardest thing in the world to find a site or chat to communicate with people. There's actually plenty of furries around here, I guess u hafta just find someone already on the inside, to help bring u in:/

8. Dorset

Dorset Member

Hey-o!