For Sale/Auction: Kazi's YCH Thread!

Discussion in 'Art Sales and Auctions' started by Kazibug, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Kazibug

Kazibug Doodlebug

I've been doing maybe one or two of these per month recently, so instead of just making a new thread each time one pops up... I figured I'd just make a master thread C: Anyway! I just put one up with a nice spring/summer-y vibe!

[​IMG]

SB is $40 with no MI, Autobuy at $100. prices are USD, Paypal only

Please bid here if interested!

Thank you!

2. Kazibug

Kazibug Doodlebug

Bump due to time sensitivity.

This ends tomorrow evening! Still time to get in on this cutie pose if you're interested!

3. Kazibug

Kazibug Doodlebug

4. Kazibug

Kazibug Doodlebug

5. Kazibug

Kazibug Doodlebug

Last couple of hours for the D.Va cosplay!

6. Kazibug

Kazibug Doodlebug

7. Kazibug

Kazibug Doodlebug

HUGE group pony YCH auction going on now. There are 6 spots available, SB is $20-$40 depending on the spot :) MI is only $1

[​IMG]

All spots can be any gender, and any pony species is welcome. Wings, horns, etc can easily be added. Final piece will be fully shaded and colored.

[Slot A : Front Left][Slot B: Back Left][Slot C: Back Mid][Slot D: Cannonball!] • [Slot E: Pool - Right][Slot F: Pool - Left]

This is a long auction, since there are so many places, and will run until 5/6/16.

8. Kazibug

Kazibug Doodlebug

9. Kazibug

Kazibug Doodlebug

10. Kazibug

Kazibug Doodlebug

[​IMG]

Auction is happening offsite

SB: $45
    MI: $1

Female only, any species. Comes with a simple backdrop. If bidding gets to $70+ a full background will be included instead.

You do not need to make an account to bid - just a screen name and an email address I can contact you with - but if you'd rather not post on that website, simply let me know and I'll place a bid on your behalf :)

Click here to view!

11. Kazibug

Kazibug Doodlebug

Whelp, what better thing to do during downtime than to get some cute Cosplay themed YCH art done?

[​IMG]

Final Fantasy VII's Yuffie!

SB: $25
    MI: $5
    AB: $120

Since there is likely a lack of references at this time, I'm willing to work via text description for this one, as long as you accept that it may not be as accurate as working from a visual reference :)

READ MORE AND BID HERE!

12. Kazibug

Kazibug Doodlebug

[​IMG]

Flat rate Overwatch YCH. Comes with the displayed simple background, fully shaded and colored. Any species, female only

Symmetra, Widowmaker, Mercy, Mei and Tracer.

All characters still available - only one slot of each!

Since FA is in read-only right now, you can claim via posting here or messaging me. :]

More info!

13. Kazibug

Kazibug Doodlebug

[​IMG]

BID HERE

Auction will go for 3 days.
    SB: $10
    MI: $2
    AB: $80

14. Kazibug

Kazibug Doodlebug

15. Kazibug

Kazibug Doodlebug

16. Kazibug

Kazibug Doodlebug

17. Kazibug

Kazibug Doodlebug

18. Kazibug

Kazibug Doodlebug

Down to the final few hours of the most recent pinup auction

No bids currently, so the starting bid is still $30. Wardrobe can be changed, or made nude upon request.

Bid here!

19. Kazibug

Kazibug Doodlebug

20. Kazibug

Kazibug Doodlebug

[​IMG]

A fun image to celebrate the Chinese New Year! It's nice to do SFW content every now and again, along with some pretty backgrounds 8D
    SB is $30, MI is $5
    Click here for more details and bidding!

The previously posted pinups are all still available as well!

21. Kazibug

Kazibug Doodlebug

22. Kazibug

Kazibug Doodlebug

We're getting into the final 24 hours for this most recent auction.

Current bid is $35

Additional notes: All species welcome, all body types welcome. Finished piece will be fully colored and shaded and come with a background

Auction is here!