Legends of the Fates

Discussion in 'The Tavern (RP Discussion)' started by DragonMaster21, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Corrupt-Canine

Corrupt-Canine Active Member

"That's a lot of junk, but sure."
    "So you worked here making blueprints?"

2. (Update to my char)
    • NAME : Genjin Lust-Sin
    • RACE : Dajerre (minotaur-snake)
    • GODLY PARENT : none
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Named after the legendary Japanese sword that represented blessed holy protection, this oversized nodachi features an impressive reach and durability, but also an unusually thick blade (about an inch). Its damage output benefits from 100% of Genjin's ATK and M.ATK, as well as the number and potency of the target's buffs. However, it's unable to do fatal damage to living targets (cannot reduce their health to zero).
    • Domination (stars, cosmos and dimensions)
    • Arcane (time, divine incantation and creation/restoration)
    • Necromancy (bone, blood and tombstone)
    • Nature (earth, water and wind)
    Genjin can switch between his schools of magic to adapt to the battlefield as the situations call for it. When a school is active, he can cast spells of that school with no mana cost, but he also loses access to magic spells of other schools.
    Genjin's snake tail can use magic independently (within the respective school that is active at the given time), and also benefits from the no-mana advantage.
    • Determination : Genjin completely ignores disables (stun, slow, cripple, daze, etc) caused by physical attacks
    • Bravery : each enemy present in the fight increases Genjin's damage-resistance by 10% (the effect is lost when the fight ends)
    • Patience : after each turn, Genjin's damage-resistance increases by 10% (the effect stacks, but is lost when the fight ends)
    • Justice : whenever a teammate takes damage, Genjin adds that amount of damage as bonus to his next attack (*)
    • Perseverance : whenever he takes damage, Genjin adds that amount of damage as bonus to his next attack (*)
    • Integrity : bonus elemental damage (fire, frost, shock, poison, etc), when applied to Genjin, is converted to physical instead
    • Kindness : Genjin's healing magic removes all disables caused by physical attacks

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2017
  3. Genjin kneels down and gathers the papers on the floor. The snake (his tail) also gets them with its mouth. It appears to be acting on its own.

- Yeah, I draw blueprints here. Mostly weapons, sometimes armors. Never any clothing, though, because I don't know nothing about tailoring.

4. DragonMaster21

DragonMaster21 Fantasy Obsessed Teenager

Sorry... I wanted to RP in this place, but it should be obvious now that I'm not active enough to be considered at all worthy of hosting anything...

I probably won't be posting anything about RPs anymore, if any of you ever read this.
    I'll lurk, though.

5. Steelite

Steelite Way too much salt and edge

That sucks ; I like your RPs.

Abyssalrider likes this.
  6. Azrion/Zhalo

Azrion/Zhalo The Felynes have arisen!

Oh hey, he finally returned only to mention how he was far too slow to keep this thing alive. Oh well

7. DragonMaster21

I'm not cut out for hosting RPs. It's something that I should have accepted after Tales of Deities and moved on. I couldn’t do it in the place I came from, I can't do it here.

Even though I love both of the concepts, and can imagine a lot of good for both of them, it's not fair for me to keep trying, only to massively disappoint everyone involved. That's rude.

8. Steelite

It's alright, no hard feelings. It's not easy setting up an entire world, y'know. You gotta plan out races, timelines, locations, points of interests, governments, bla bla bla... I understand if it becomes too overwhelming for just one person.
    Though, would be great if you and I cross path at some point in a rp in the future, heh. Who knows. Nostalgia always feels good.

9. DragonMaster21

Yeah, I might join RPs in the future. I probably won't host any until I know without a shadow of a doubt that I can balance it with school and personal projects, and eventually a job. Right now, finishing senior year without a mental breakdown is my main concern.

Completely unrelated, but I don't recognize your username. I hope its not rude to ask, but were you using a different account before?

10. Steelite

If you recognize my art style here, then you'll know who I was, indeed.

[​IMG]

11. DragonMaster21

Ah, yes.

I thought it was you, but I didn’t want to just assume.

12. Steelite

Just know one thing, Jin is gone. I'm Steelite now. The God-Slayer of the Abyss.

13. monkdragon

monkdragon Member

I would love to join but could you help me make a character, my idea is this;
    Name:rasley
    Race:elf
    Godly parent: n/a
    HP:165
    Mp:250
    Sp:180
    Magic spells: first aid
    Light-shield
    Focused gust
    Negative gate
    Atk:15
    M.atk:25
    Def: 16
    M.def: 22
    Agility: 15
    Int: 25
    Wis:20
    Bio: willing to help any ally either with fighting or healing once you have earned his trust
    Weapons: enchanted quarter-staff, silver dagger, black robes, leather shoes.
    Items: what is available? (I'd prefer at least 10 apple gels, 5 orange gels and maybe 2 arcane sodas
    Appearance: short hair,mustache and short beard, always has an angered expression on his face, and the site of bloodlust in his eyes

14. Steelite

This RP has been dead since last june... you're way too late, pal.

15. Azrion/Zhalo

Azrion/Zhalo The Felynes have arisen!

This thread is already 6 foot deep in the ground and it didn't even get a proper funeral beforehand, and I wish that people actually pay attention to when the last post on a thread or when the creator of the thread himself admits to not being able to run the RP as both are awfully obvious indicators as to whether or not people still care

16. monkdragon

monkdragon Member

You know what!? Maybe I just didn't read everything on that thread, damn it was like 30 pages long, so I just read what it was about and kept scrolling up and down to make a character according to the format and rules of the game, jeez,, you'd think it'd be obvious that someone wouldn't want to read 30 pages of whatever and just scroll to the bottom to reply, huh!?
    P.S. I've met one of the creators of d&d, well his son anyway and have learned to play hardcore d&d the way it is supposed to be, believe it or not my record is 104hrs straight, so that's 4 days 8 hrs, on energy drinks and junk food, so you know what?! BACK OFF, because if anyone wants a challenge, here it is, I have come out on top of any little d&d styled, game anyone has ever made,so bring it!!! I'm up for a challenge,lol, just look at the character I made up, there was one spell for everything that I need starting out 1 attack spell, 1 shield spell, 1 healing spell, and 1 really powerful attack spell, and if you notice all the other stats, the sorcerer is off the charts in power!!!

17. Steelite

Okay.

[​IMG]

GarthTheWereWolf likes this.
  18. monkdragon

monkdragon Member

Lol, exactly!

19. silveredgreen

silveredgreen Determined Dragon

Whoa calm down, you don't need to read 30 whole pages to know the rp is dead. Just read the 30th page and notice that the last post before yours was posted over a month ago. If it hasn't been touched in a month its most likely dead.