Commission (Hiring): Looking For An Artist For Character Design (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Art Sales and Auctions' started by Dandorm, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Dandorm

Dandorm Fahcs Lives!

Hey there,

So here I am again asking for pretty much the same thing again. I'm looking for an artist who'll help design and create my boyfriend's sona, he is a red fluffy dragon who loves hugs, he also has some specific details about his sona so it's best to think of this project as a complex design.

Some important things to note, I've had to make this thread again as the last time I tried I picked an artist who said they were willing to provide WIP's but because we only got two, we weren't able to make all of the changes we wanted to make before the next stage of the drawing happened, by which time it was too late. With this in mind I would like to hire an artist who is willing to do this character design on a stream, as we can discuss changes as the design progresses and you won't end up having to draw the whole thing then change lots of details at once. I want to say my budget is $100 however I am willing to consider higher rates for the right artist, as I know prices can vary when doing a stream.

Please feel free to contact me through replying to this thread, PMing me here, Noting me on FA or popping me a message on Telegram (@Dandorm). I look forward to hearing from you all!

2. 6yndybell

6yndybell Member

Hi! I´m very interested on this new character commission. And I´ll be glad to do it on stream.

I can draw 1 full body image or 1 reference sheet for him. Cost is:
    -1 full color view $50 USD
    -Reference sheet with 3 simple color views and 3 sketch headshots $75-95 USD (Depending on character´s detail)

You can check my gallery here: Userpage of cyndybell -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

If you are interested, feel free to ask n__n

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Drenniethes

Drenniethes MOTHER RUSSIA

Hey! I'm new to here but still i'd like to offer you my services. I do any art, btw
    All you need to know is here - Userpage of drenniethes -- Fur Affinity [dot] net - commission prices, artwork examples and other stuff you may be interested in. Please write me if you are interested so we don't flood here :)

4. FakeAnarchist

FakeAnarchist Member

Hi, I'm interested in taking up your commission, I have worked on many different projects in a variety of styles.

you can check out more of my work here: TheLivingShadow's DeviantArt Gallery

and see my pricing here:
    upload_2017-8-12_10-11-45.jpeg

If you're interested in hiring me let me know!

5. silveredgreen

silveredgreen Determined Dragon

I've never actually done a stream before, but i'd be willing to set it up for this purpose. I'm not sure what type of commission you're looking to order but i'll link my price list below.

fictionfactoryart.weebly.com: Prices

As for examples, here's a few. I even have some fluffy dragon pieces (of my own sona):

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. ShortConcepts

ShortConcepts Member

I can help you out! Here are my commission details, but I will always try to work in your budget!: COMMISSIONS OPEN! 10/10 Spots Available -- ShortConcepts' Journal -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

As far as timing goes, I am actually pretty quick; from the start of our discussion and payment, your piece will be done in less than a month.

As for streaming, please contact me by DM because I usually do share screen on Skype. I don't normally stream on other sites.

And my Gallery: Artwork Gallery for ShortConcepts -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

And some examples:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. TheKC

TheKC O w O,

[​IMG]
    I don't typically do or like to do streams with commissioners, but I can do it if you like my work. =3
    You can see my prices and samples here! Let me know if you are interested!

8. NegaNeon

NegaNeon Member

Hey there! I'm still interested in helping you with your boyfriend's sona! c: I just recently finished designing two peoples' fursonas from scratch for a commission (displayed here) and both of them were kind enough to leave reviews on their experience!
    I don't generally stream, but I work very carefully with WIPs and don't proceed or jump to finishing the art until I get full approval - I'm more than happy to make even the smallest tweaks.

My character design rates start at $100 for customs, but if there's stuff from the previous artworks you have of his sona and it's more of a redesign rather than starting from scratch, my rate starts at $60 instead.
    The service includes the design process and 1 colored sketch of the final design; Within your $100 budget, you can upgrade it to be a front/back colored sketch ref sheet (quality like the T-rex below) once the design is confirmed. :>

You can check out more of my work on my FA or Tumblr! If you're interested or have any questions, feel free to PM me or send a message to my work email: neganeon@gmail.com
    Thanks!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Abectrozeus

Abectrozeus New Member

i'can help you to make a new character, check this link for my commission info

10. AndreBoulardArt

AndreBoulardArt New Member

I could do some design if your interested in a realistic style. I have some fan art and other type works.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] my own armor design

[​IMG] my own character design
    [​IMG] pencil drawing

[​IMG] [​IMG] sketching tmnt characters

[​IMG] random 6 eyes verom refine sketch.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I do have lots more if you want to look it up at

www.facebook.com: André Boulard

also feel free to look up our new page

www.facebook.com: Andronick

11. Emmon

Emmon New Member

12. Industrial

Industrial New Member

13. ThatLittleKitten

ThatLittleKitten New Member

14. Dandorm

Dandorm Fahcs Lives!

Thank you everyone for your offers but we've decided on an artist, I hope you all get more commissions coming your way soon ^ ^