Commission (Hiring): Looking for artists (Warning?)

Discussion in 'Art Exchange and Trades' started by Kayl, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Kayl

Kayl Bat Butt

I'm starting up another search to fulfill a desires of mine, hopefully I can turn up a few people with this, and though I have a list of artists, i need some that are rather open to draw vore for me. I'm willing to pay around 50-70 for 3 pieces per piece(( may include more pieces depending on how many artists inquire.)) I dont know if vore counts as an extreme fetish or not, but I had to put a warning just in case

Piece one: a favorite idea of mine; a quarian eating a large breasted wide hipped Asari (mass effect) soft vore, detailed bulges

Piece two: A Floran (( possibly new OC of mine , from starbound) ref sheet, female ( possible vore comic afterwords)

Piece three: my main OC in the afterglow of eating a busty neighbor ((m/F, soft vore, post vore, detailed bulges))

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  2. Tytysi

Tytysi Legendary Shaman

Commission Info for Tytysi -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

I have never dabbled in vore, but could give it a swing. Link to my comm info above, and of course feel free to look around my fA to get a better feel for my style if you'd like. Let me know if you'd like to set up something. :)