Free Art: Looking for Canines to practice with!

Discussion in 'Art Exchange and Trades' started by coldbrew, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Battle Foxxo

Battle Foxxo Member

I got my demon Sona!
    I included his unmassked and masked headshot and outfit!
    You can draw him with or without the head pieces, I don't mind Whatcha pick!
    I hope you do a third batch soon!

Attached Files:

2. coldbrew

coldbrew Actually drinks coldbrew now.

Phew, finally got time to work with the comp again today! Here's Bas Rouge!
    [​IMG]

I hope I didn't stray too much from the original design! She looked so punk and badass, and I wanted to use both the weapon and clothing styles you gave me! It didn't occur to me what species she is; I just used a Doberman-like type for basis, since you said protection dog and all....it's only after I finished it that I found out she might be a Beauceron (is she?) :oops: Should've asked you, haha.

Anyways, it was lots fun to draw, and I uploaded rough sketches of her in my sketchbook thread, if you wanna check it out. ;) Thanks for dropping by!

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    SveltColt, Yakamaru and julievee like this.
  3. coldbrew

@ThyBlackReaper , @Grimm Hund , @Martin_Fax, @Battle Foxxo thanks for posting your awesome furs! As you can see I'm pretty slow as of now, and haven't got plans to do a third batch. I'll let you know if I do though! And at the very least, I can do a quick rough pencil sketch of you guys!

Closing the requests for now then ;)

4. Rant

Rant Haters Gonna Hate

I hope this is still open! Will you except a fox hybrid?
    [​IMG]
    Edit: damn just saw you closed. Maybe next time

5. Battle Foxxo

Battle Foxxo Member

Ok! Thank you!

6. coldbrew

Haha, missed it by seconds! I'll let it slip tho? :p Rayly has an awesome design, I might just sketch her after I'm done with the others!

Rant likes this.
  7. coldbrew

@SveltColt Here you go!

[​IMG]

Added in some other stuff than the pose you requested ;) Thanks for the practice!

8. chiz

chiz ODST representing yo!

aww too bad this is closed. wouldve been interesting to see my roman doggy in your style. maybe next time :)

coldbrew likes this.
  9. julievee

julievee Member

Omg!! Thanks so much! This is much more than I even expected. The sketchy page in your dump is equally amazing and it can help me picture her in war time so well! I love it. Yes she is a Beauceron (my oversight for not including a better backstory for you to go off of lol) But I certainly don't mind the pointier muzzle. Gives her a very edgy appeal to me. I love it thanks so much. Here is a bit of her story if you'd like:

She is a French bred but German raised dog lady. Went through Schutzhund training as a special unit in the German army. It was a unit that was experimented to make them a kind of super soldier, that would obey any command given and to protect their own men better. Like real protection dogs they were made so that their own men might live and the dog is triggered by word commands said in German...and can take bullets and provide cover, etc for the regular men. I'm glad ya enjoyed her. I may have to come back to ya for more. (paid stuff of course later when I get some funds. I found the old time picture in your gallery and I really like your style)

Thanks again.

coldbrew likes this.
  10. Battle Foxxo

Battle Foxxo Member

I wanted to add one thing! I know it's a pencil sketch but, I decided on a weapon for my demon Sona.
    The PKM

I went out of my way to give all my sonas a different weapon, based on nationality and style of combat. My demon being more.. loud n proud, so to say. My normal being more reserved, holding a galil, and my angel taking a MP7.

Attached Files:

11. SveltColt

SveltColt A Normal Wolf

This is way pass my expectations. Holy crap I love you so much.
    Thank you!
    Thank you!
    Thank you!
    Thank you!
    Thank you!
    And Thank you!
    I want to buy from you now...

I may even use this as a ref

12. coldbrew

@julievee Awesome, glad you like it! ;) And yeah, I did give her a pointier muzzle for that edgier look!
    Nice to hear more of her story too; there's a lot of cool stuff to work with there :D I sure look forward to drawing her again in the future!

@SveltColt
    You're welcome!
    You're welcome!
    You're welcome!
    You're welcome!
    You're welcome!
    And You're welcome! :p

Open_Mind and Yakamaru like this.
  13. Yakamaru

Yakamaru Mein Gott

Echo? xD

This is some really bombass art, @coldbrew! Real good shit! :D

coldbrew and SveltColt like this.
  14. WolfNightV4X1

WolfNightV4X1 King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy

Well he certainly did except a fox hybrid :p

Rant likes this.
  15. Belatucadros

Belatucadros Sláinte chugat!

Damn! Too bad you're not doing birds...

16. FluffyShutterbug

FluffyShutterbug A Foxy Femboy Photographer

17. SveltColt

SveltColt A Normal Wolf

I guess.

18. Rant

Rant Haters Gonna Hate

Ikr? Well let me know when you get to her. Thank you again!

coldbrew likes this.
  19. coldbrew

Dx ?ohcE

...do echoes come back like that? I dunno. XD
    Thanks a bunch! I'm working on Drake now; he's turning up to be real sleek badass! Love 'im! :D

Yakamaru likes this.
  20. coldbrew

Maybe next time? I don't only draw canines now :D

She looks sweet! Too bad I'm closed up for now though :/ Maybe next time ;)

FluffyShutterbug likes this.