Looking for feedbacks for my comic.

Discussion in 'Tutorials and Critiques' started by milvusbuteo, Dec 28, 2016.

1. milvusbuteo

milvusbuteo New Member

Hello!
    I'm a newbie at drawing and I started a comic a month ago. I would like to have some feedback and advices, or if you see any problem (logical, formal, narration, grammatical or anything) in the story/pictures don't hesitate to tell me :)
    Right now I'm only at the 7th page, this is why it's important for me to check that everything can be understood from the reader's side.
    I don't know every information about the story as sometimes I made them spontaneously as I draw the picture. This is why I don't really know yet how long the story will be, lets say 50 pages.

So far I received some feedbacks pointing to some grammatical mistakes (well I only learned english for a half year, so I'll need a constant check for the language in the future) and a formal (the position of the texts can vary, but in Photoshop I can't really measure, maybe I'll figure out something to do it)
    Plus from my point of view: right now legs are the hardest part for me to draw, so you will see them vary a bit on the pictures.

But if you would like I won't mind if you check my gallery and do some criticism on that also.

I think I better add only links to the comic pages and not insert them here:
    www.furaffinity.net: 11 by milvusbuteo
    www.furaffinity.net: 11-2 by milvusbuteo
    www.furaffinity.net: 11-3 by milvusbuteo
    www.furaffinity.net: 11-4 by milvusbuteo
    www.furaffinity.net: 11-5 by milvusbuteo
    www.furaffinity.net: 11-6 by milvusbuteo
    www.furaffinity.net: 11-7 by milvusbuteo

A short introduction to the story:
    There are 2 plantes which come very close to each other periodically. But the upcoming event is different, the 2 planets come so close each other the atmosphere can mix. Using this event, my character will try to fly through the other planet to give important informations there. This 2 planet both have inhabitants, but different in species/cultural/enviromental/technological because an event in the past.

Thank you for your attention.

2. ExtinguishedHope

ExtinguishedHope I lost my sock

I love your use of color! You can do that very well, and the pages that are colored really pop. My only suggestion would be to break up panels in different ways, since most of them are three panels in the same place. But for that, just look at other comics or page templates for layout ideas. But otherwise it's well done!

3. nerdbat

nerdbat Green butt of reason

Very cool comic. Far from masterpiece that is Lady Landodd, though

4. milvusbuteo

milvusbuteo New Member

Yes and also I realised the story goes way faster than I wanted, these 7 pages show way less information what I intended to give, so maybe more panels per pages and a slower, more informative storytelling is needed.
    Thank you for your feedback!

ExtinguishedHope likes this.
  5. milvusbuteo

milvusbuteo New Member

:D