Looking for more people to watch

Discussion in 'Art & Illustration' started by elisebriar, Apr 2, 2017.

1. elisebriar

elisebriar New Member

Just as the title says, I barely watch anyone as of right now and I'd love to expand that list! I'm mainly looking for people with unique styles who post at least semi-regularly. I really don't care about skill level, whether beginner or professional, both is cool with me!

It would be cool if you could link examples of your art in the comments so I could check out your style, and you have a deviantart, feel free to link that too~
    Thanks!

Akelza likes this.
  2. Aila Anne

Aila Anne New Member

I draw things, and would love it if you'd check out my stuff.

However, you could try searching through the favorites of everyone you follow. You can see the art that inspires them, and there will be a variety of different artists to check out.

Have fun!

Akelza likes this.
  3. Akelza

Akelza Pending Deletion

I wish I could get into watching people a lot more but I find it odd or difficult to watch someone I don't know in person or a personal level.

Meaning it's time to socialize! An ancient human ahem, I mean, furry technique.

4. elisebriar

elisebriar New Member

Your art is gorgeous, thanks for commenting!
    And thanks for the suggestion, I'll totally do that :)

5. elisebriar

elisebriar New Member

I totally get that feeling haha, and I'm trying to get over it by reaching outside of my social circle :p

Akelza likes this.
  6. Akelza

Akelza Pending Deletion

How is that going for you so far? I literally just joined here today a few hours ago and I'm completely blasted by internet culture shock.

elisebriar likes this.
  7. elisebriar

elisebriar New Member

It's been alright, I've had more luck on deviantart to be honest
    A lot of people on here are really intimidating and somewhat difficult to talk to
    But I've had a few months to adjust, I totally remember the culture shock of the first few weeks, so stay strong haha

Akelza likes this.
  8. Akelza

Akelza Pending Deletion

I do my best to be easy going and easy to talk to. I mean while people here have amazing skills, here I am just playing guitar and composing my own electronic rock songs on my iPod. Haha.

9. elisebriar

elisebriar New Member

That sounds like a chill time :)
    I'm just hanging out, making art and looking to make some furry friends.

10. Akelza

Akelza Pending Deletion

Count me in on the furry friends thing. As for art. The only art I can do is making the album covers for my songs. That's about it.

11. Andromedahl

Andromedahl Unlicensed UFO Pilot

Hi hi! I draw and try to post semi-regularly, I got a link to my FA in my signature below the post. I do have a DA account but I usually don't upload things to that until a couple weeks later so FA is my home of sorts :^>

12. elisebriar

elisebriar New Member

Oh awesome! Your character is super cool :) Thanks for letting me know!

13. Shadow-Wing456

Shadow-Wing456 A leaf on the wind~

14. junkyardprince

junkyardprince laughs nervously

i do the art, you can check me out if u want !

15. MaikeruNezumi

MaikeruNezumi Irritable street rat

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  16. YukineAlterma

YukineAlterma Fox of Time

17. dswgratm

dswgratm New Member

I update regularly, I could always use some extra eyes :D

furaffinity.net/user/dswgratm

18. Bidoyinn

Bidoyinn Member

I don't know if you'd want to watch me (my FA link is in my sig) but your style is nice so you've got a watch from me \o/

19. estiniens

estiniens stargazer

Hello hello! I'm new to FA (and the furry community, tbh) so I'm looking for contacts myself! Your art's divine, consider yourself watched.

Feel free to check out mine, it's in my sig <3

20. Royn

Royn Otterest Sergal evah!

Too slow to keep up with and too fast to see clearly to be watched... Wheeeeeee