Commission (Hiring): Looking for someone to do either bustshot or ref-sheet of stocky lion | 40$

Discussion in 'Art Sales and Auctions' started by Galzar, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Galzar

Galzar New Member

Heya! So I'm kinda new to this whole deal, and I see all these people with amazing avatars or something to base their fursona on... So I though I should be one of those people too!

I'm looking for someone that wants to draw a classical lion (no lion king style though, please) that's quite stocky, with inspiration from traditional medieval fantasy and arabic influences! For reference; imagine the clothing of the Jinn from Clash of the Titans, the extravagant jewelry showcased in almost every movie, ie; Prince of Persia and the braided details in the hair from both old school gypsies and vikings blended with a wizard from high fantasy. And he's stocky, a blend of lots of muscle and a good deal of fat (musclechub). I know this may seem a bit... far-fetched and poorly described, but I'm happy to talk about this before an actual comission, while providing pictures for reference!

TL;DR: big wizard-inspired lion that mixes several cultures! Appreciate both offers on busts and refs!

Final note: this thread was previously removed since I forgot to include a budget, but for now I want to keep it below 40$ if possible.

2. ToddWolf

ToddWolf Member

3. ashel

ashel New Member

Oh hey! This is something I would love to do! It falls into the kind of work I normally make.

Here's my work:
    Portfolio
    Furaffinity

For $40 I could do simple background with lineless/lineart, fullbody. Bustshot would be $30.
    [​IMG]

You can PM me here, or email me (callupish @ gmail. com)

Thanks!

4. Doodle Bunny

Doodle Bunny Frequently says stupid things.

Attached Files:

5. Stormwhiskers

Stormwhiskers New Member

6. iridescentgreen

iridescentgreen Determined Dragon

dA - Imgur

I think i can do a colored digital bust for $20. I've added some links to galleries above.

7. scet

scet Active Member

8. 6yndybell

6yndybell Member

9. Redliger

Redliger Digital Artist

Hello! I read your post and I'm interested in working on your project with you. Below is my Commission Price Sheet.

[​IMG]

Here are a few examples of my work.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

You can find more of my works in my gallery by clicking the link below.
    My FA Page

10. dipindu

dipindu Dibudipindu

Hello,
    Id be happy to help you out if you're still looking for someone.
    Within your budget I can do a lined & flat-colored bust for 35$ or a lined and flat-colored waist for 40$, up to you! Though do keep in mind that complexity of the chara may bump up the price a bit too.

If you're interested feel free to PM me here or note me on my FA

Here are some samples of my work
    (for more offers feel free to visit here too)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    thank you for your time <3

11. sushy

sushy Gundam Meister

Hi, I am interested too. I can make you a digitally painted bust picture for $45 USD.
    Here are some examples of my work:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My prices are here:

www.furaffinity.net: Commission Info by sushy

Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to commission me.

12. ShortConcepts

ShortConcepts Member

13. fluffgator

fluffgator Member

Hello! I'm absolutely loving the character description so far, holy moly! I'm also partial towards wizards in general, but this lion character idea has got me really, really excited.
    I'm a professional freelance digital artist with over 10 years experience working one-on-one with others to bring clinents' concepts to life.
    I offer a large variety of different commission types, including icons, head shots, and full-body art, that fall within or near to your budget.

If you'd like to commission me or have any questions, please feel free to contact me with a note on FA (same username), through PM here on the forum, or directly via e-mail.

I also have a dedicated website that I use to organize all of my Commission information, such as my Terms of Service, FAQ, what I'm currently offering, and more.
    You can find my commission application here.

Below are some breakdowns of my Sticker, Busts, and Simple commission types, as well as links to direct examples in the spoiler beneath each:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank-you so much for your time and I hope you have a wonderful day!

14. SharpUnforgiven

SharpUnforgiven Digital Artist

15. Galzar

Galzar New Member

Thank you all! Love the responses, but I've chosen my artist now. So catch you all later if I want more drawings! :D

16. LadyGentleman

LadyGentleman New Member

This would be right up my alley! It sounds like a really cool design that would be super fun to bring to life. I could do you a bust for &17 in full colour, a ref sheet would be more like $50 for colour, $35 for lines. I work in a somewhat more realistic style that could be well suited. My gallery is here. I've included some examples of my work below:
    furry comish demo 1 for upload.jpg cat demo FA.jpg Ariesya FA.jpg

17. NamiOki

NamiOki New Member

18. Sylleth

Sylleth New Member

Hello :D What you described seems like a very intriguing drawing to do. I mostly do hyper realism so I would make the lion quite realistic if that is something you are interested in :3 Please do check out my gallery ^^
    GiannaCroft's DeviantArt Gallery

19. swbFoi

swbFoi Member