Commission (Hiring): Looking for Tasteful Pinup of Hybrid Character

Discussion in 'Art Sales and Auctions' started by provodawg, Oct 7, 2017.

1. provodawg

provodawg New Member

First time using the forums for commissions, so here I go.

It's almost Halloween, and my Maggie Beagle character can't decide what to dress up as. Luckily, she doesn't have to since all she needs to do is to transform into a new anthro animal!

Request: Maggie is a volunteer test subject at a lab and she likes to be transformed into different animals. I'm seeking an artist to draw her as one of the animals that she has not yet been drawn as. She must keep her beagle patterns in her new form. Ideally looking for a flat color tasteful pin-up or mid-transformation.

Budget: $15-30 range, but I am open to offers.

Reference and Details:
    Please let me know what type of animal you would be most interested to draw her as.

List of animals to be drawn as, reference, and details in my journal link:
    www.furaffinity.net: Transforming Maggie -- provodawg's Journal

2. 4Hey there! This sounds like a really fun commission, and I'd love to draw your Maggie as a different animal. A full body, flat color image would put you right at $30. Looking through your list I'd love to draw her as either a mouse, deer, or dragon. I don't really have any experience with drawing someone mid-transformation, so I think i'd be better at drawing her simply as the other animal.
    I have a few examples, though no flat ones I'm afraid. If you're interested or have any questions feel free to message me here or on the main sight. Thank you so much, and good luck with your search! <3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Anxiety-Collar

Anxiety-Collar New Member

I can do a flat for $30

I prefer to draw her as an owl or sloth

some examples of my work

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Beg

Beg New Member

Hi! Im interested in drawing your cutie! Im very interested in drawing her as a harpy, dragon, or dinosuar. Heres some examples of my art: I flat colour fullbody would put you at $15. :)

Furry in general:

[​IMG]www.furaffinity.net: First post by Beg[/IMG]

Dragon:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. sushy

sushy Gundam Meister

Hi, I am interested too and I would love to draw her as an owl, a mouse, a fennec or a deer. Here are some examples of my work:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My prices are here:

www.furaffinity.net: Commission Info 2017 by sushy

Please note me or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

6. TheKC

TheKC O w O,

[​IMG]
    OMG there are so many on the list would love to draw: Pangolin, Harpy bird, Emu, Any kind of Dinosaur, Meerkat, and always dragons.
    You can see my prices and samples here! Let me know if you are interested!

7. provodawg

provodawg New Member

Wow, thank you all for your responses. The moderators approved my post last night so I had a bunch of messages this morning.

For those that asked, yes, this request is still open. I will make a selection based on price, style that matches my character, and your availability. I may select one for this month and next month.

Many talented artists on here. Thanks so much for your interest!

8. Darklunac

Darklunac Member

I'd love to do that!!
    My flat color fullbodies are 22$ cad (a little less in us$)
    The species I'd like to do the most are: Owl, antelope, pangolin, zebre, deer, fennec, dinosaur, crow and dragon!
    May I also suggest: Leopard gecko or giant day gecko, toucan, snow leopard, raccoon, unicorn, seahorse, hummingbird, koi fish(would suit her colors so well), red panda and axolotl!

Here's an example of my flat colors and I'll try to add as many different species as I can!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. ember-rayne

ember-rayne New Member

10. Reserved_Krolik

Reserved_Krolik Active Member

Hello, I'd like to give it a shot, if you haven't found your artist yet!

... could I draw her as a snake? I like drawing snakes.

11. silveredgreen

silveredgreen Determined Dragon

Dragons are my favorite to draw so i'd love to draw her as one of those, but i'd also be willing to try the Emu since i lack good avian examples. Prices are below, you can PM me here or email irigreens@gmail.com if you're interested in hiring me.

[​IMG]

12. Drayx

Drayx Active Member

I would love to make her into a snake or a scorpion (just my personal interest, I'm fine with any other animal type).
    For 30$ I would do a base lineart and coloring, for more in-depth shading the price would go a bit higher.

Ann in Golden Fields micro.jpg
    Doom collection1 micro.png

13. This is a really unique request. : O
    Not sure what all Maggie has been, but I'd love to draw her as something mythical; a dragon, kyrin, unicorn, gryphon, taur or some type.... Something outlandish!
    Check out my gallery for more info.

Userpage of Squishysquishy -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Open_Mind likes this.
  14. Kouji

Kouji I'm just tryna draw some titties

Hey if you're still looking for artists, I am interested!
    I don't have very many examples (that are current) but here's something I did recently!
    [​IMG]

And this one is an adopt that I didn't color, but I did the lineart for!
    [​IMG]

I would love to turn Maggie into a Deer, Meerkat, Fennec Fox, or maybe Sloth!
    Really anything from the list. I'm better at drawing fluffy animals, but I always love challenging myself so a Dinosaur or Scorpion would be interesting! c:
    Let me know if you're interested, I could do something like this for $20!

15. 6yndybell

6yndybell Member

Hi!
    This project sounds pretty cool!

I´m interested on flying squirrel, fennec fox and dragon.

Cost of 1 simple color character is $27 USD

You can check my gallery here:
    Userpage of cyndybell -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

If you are interested, feel free to ask n__n

Examples:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Lea.Tigris

Lea.Tigris My toaster sucks..

Here are a couple of examples of my work:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Keep in mind I do charge in BPS and at an hourly rate. But if you're interested, please go to my FA for all commission info, or just PM me. :)