Commission (Hiring): Looking to commission fursuit

Discussion in 'Furry Trading Post' started by Silver Wind34, Dec 14, 2016.

?

Partial or Full

1. Full

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Partial

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Silver Wind34

Silver Wind34 What I kinda want my fursona to be based off of.

Hello all! I'm looking at getting a suit commissioned either a full or partial of my fursona Silver Wind. He is a blue and silver fox with a few markings on him. I will post his ref sheet here for everybody. I'm looking for under $850 for a partial or under $1700 for a Full. This will be my first suit also. The ref sheet is a little out dated, I would like to change the colors, a bit darker blue fur and a bit lighter and more contrasting silver color. The markings on the arms may also move down to the backs of his paws. Thanks for reading. For some reason the upload function isn't accepting my ref sheet so I will link it here.

Attached Files:

2. HallowQueen

HallowQueen Candy is dandy~

I can definitely work with your budget, sweet heart! it looks like you need some serious detail work, but the kind i like!
    please message me through my website to discuss the details of everything you will need, i can work with you to get the most out of your money <3
    www.freakcollective.com: freakshowcollective

3. Silver Wind34

Silver Wind34 What I kinda want my fursona to be based off of.

According to the web page you are above my budget. Are you willing to negotiate on price?

4. HallowQueen

HallowQueen Candy is dandy~

yes, very willing to negotiate. but only when i make a personal offer like i just did with you. <3
    we can talk about ways to get the price down but keep your suit looking amazing!

5. MonsterDrool

MonsterDrool New Member