Free Art: Looking to Draw NSFW

Discussion in 'Art Exchange and Trades' started by Aet, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Aet

Aet Awkward Artist

I want to practice nsfw work with two characters. So, I need people to throw both male and female characters at me so I can draw them with my red panda girl in nsfw scenes. Mainly I will draw any character or characters I feel go well with her. Male or female.

Examples of my art

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  2. ThefriendlyFurry

ThefriendlyFurry Commission Work: Short Story and One-Off Writer!

Here you are enjoy Sean, I would like to see what you do.

Attached Files:

3. fearlesstiger

fearlesstiger Dreamslayer

4. AcidicFyre

AcidicFyre Mystic Mouse

feel free to use my mouse myst~ [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Yvvki

Yvvki Sassy lesser panda.

you linked a virus ;v;

6. Yvvki

Also hello there fellow red panda. Not sure if I want a nsfw with you lol but yea hi.

7. Zenoth

Zenoth The average chipfox, doing chipfox stuff.

8. Aet

Aet Awkward Artist

Oh shit! My bad dude!!! Fixed!!! So sorry D: !!! Also post a ref and we'll see :D

Yvvki likes this.
  9. Zenoth

Went to toss ya a watch on the main site and noticed you are already on my watched artist list ^^

Aet likes this.
  10. Yvvki

Aha I'm not sure... lol I'm straighttt... ;v;

But here's my character. A fat red panda girl.

redpandame3.png redpandame5.png ref raichu shirt.png redpandame5-1.png

[​IMG]

Zenoth likes this.
  11. Grimm Hund

Grimm Hund Active Member

Perhaps I am mistaken, but I'm looking to get a solo art of my own character done. NSFW or not, I just have some things in mind.

12. Aet

Aet Awkward Artist

I get so much love from you Hun ♡ Thank you. Also is Alice curvy with junk or just femboy status?

13. Aet

Aet Awkward Artist

Yvvki likes this.
  14. Aet

Aet Awkward Artist

What's the description or reference? If I have free time I might be down~

15. Aet

Aet Awkward Artist

She's adorable! ! What's her body type? Like skinny with no curves, little curves, bottom heavy, tip heavy, etc.?

16. Zenoth

^^ You're welcome, I love your art ^^. Alice is a futa or herm however you want to refer to it (she has both a d and v :3) She is curvey though =^.^=

17. Grimm Hund

Grimm Hund Active Member

I have two characters.
    1)
    Character Name: Grimm Hund
    Character Album:
    NSFW ok or no?: YES! Solo scene prefered.
    Any notes?: So... This guy is my main OC and I have had a ton of work developing him as a character. What I would like is maybe a solo NSFW artwork. His eyes are normally yellow like a normal wolf. He is a secret agent and a part-time DJ while also being a cybernetic being that's over 300 years old. Solo scene and I want you to choose the pose. He can have a gun and/or he can be in a club with headphones on. There's one detail I'd want to involve. Do a tattoo like this: ( [​IMG] ) somewhere on his arm or his chest that faintly glows a neon blue. It doesn't have to be overly complicated.

2) [GORE WARNING]
    Character Name: Zeke / Patient Zero
    Character Album:
    NSFW ok or no?: Yes, but not required. He can be paired up with your red panda in either his innocent form or scary form.
    Any notes?: His innocent form is a teenager canine with pure black fur. His eyes are green cat eyes and he has a red tribal mark somewhere on his body. His clothes are torn and faded and he's meant to look shy, innocent, and cute all in one. Now the second form. This is Zero. He is a nightmare-ish mash-up between zombies, The Thing, and Alex Mercer from Prototype. He can move his limbs into unnatural positions and he can infect people with a single bite. Here's the NSFW option: He hunts victims to breed them. Not only would his bite make a victim groggy, his virus can force a female to be in heat. Then he mates and releases inside his victim.

18. Yvvki

Oh gosh My red panda has my personality, habbits so shes very awkward and shy at times, also sleepy. She loves Pokemon and just being around like minded people. Soft spoken and airy, she tends to not be the most talkative person out there, her heart is in the right place though. A total dork all around, loves bad jokes or dad jokes and loves getting reactions out of others. Not too much of a prankster but can appreciate a good one now and then. So kind of your tipical girl next door at first glance then you talk and find out shes really into a bunch of geeky stuff. ( Magic the gathering, Computer gaming, Pokemon, DnD )

19. Grimm Hund

Grimm Hund Active Member

You'd actually get along with the Zeke character if the gore side doesn't try to attack you. XD

Yvvki likes this.
  20. Grimm Hund

Grimm Hund Active Member

Eep! Must update things. I dun goofed.

21. AcidicFyre

AcidicFyre Mystic Mouse

Oh myst is male o///o
    To be honest i asked the person that does all his stuff to make him a bit androgynous cause well i like it, he's supposed to be skinny with a little bit of curve to him.

22. Mew2MewTwo

Mew2MewTwo Yard yare daze....

Here's references of my character if this is still open:

23. Dodikabr

Dodikabr Member

24. Jason Forestfox

Jason Forestfox Hello ^-^

25. xMissPanda

xMissPanda New Member

Can you draw my irl self with your panda? I can pm you pictures of myself.