Looking to getting into writing Erotica. Any commissions?

Discussion in 'Writing & Prose' started by TikTikKobold, Jan 27, 2017.

1. TikTikKobold

TikTikKobold New Member

EDIT: Now that I'm getting actual commissions, requests will be lower on my list of things to do. You can still request me things, but if you really want some work, a monetary incentive will net you something, indeed!

Hello, Furry friends. I have made my account on furaffinity to try and get into the world of erotic storytelling, and perhaps even get to do commissions. Thing is, I don't have any work to show, because I don't want to associate my main account with anything lewd. So, in order to show people what I got, I think I'll take some very short requests. Tiny little 1000 word scenes just to stretch out and give some bite-sized context to people.

I'm not quite sure if this is the right place to talk about this, so if not, please let me know where I should go. Anyway. I'm looking forward to hearing some ideas.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
  2. RicoOfTheSkies

RicoOfTheSkies The Eagle Who Sees All

Well, I do have a request for you. I'm flat broke so I can't afford to pay you, but maybe we can hash out the details via personal messages.

3. TikTikKobold

TikTikKobold New Member

4. Frostbyte The Shark

Frostbyte The Shark Your Personal Shark Maid

Hi there. I really liked your adventures of TikTik. I can see her becoming an excellent mage in the future. Assuming the book is a spellbook.

Anyway. If you are willing, I've got a couple ideas for which I'll gladly commission you to write. I'll send you a PM about them with more detail.

TikTikKobold likes this.
  5. TikTikKobold

TikTikKobold New Member

If they are just requests, I will consider them and might do them. However, if you wish to really commission me, I think I'll look into putting fingers to keyboard to provide you with quality entertainment!

Frostbyte The Shark likes this.