Magic the Gathering

Discussion in 'PC & Console Gaming' started by Khazius, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Khazius

Khazius The Fruit Bat

Any furrys here who like to play Magic?

Sarachaga likes this.
  2. Sarachaga

Sarachaga Well-Known Member

I play a little(casually). Mostly blue decks xp

3. Khazius

Khazius The Fruit Bat

You monster, better not be a control deck player xD

4. Sarachaga

Well...How can I say that...I...I...am :p

5. Khazius

Khazius The Fruit Bat

xD I have a blue white control deck. The hate I get when my opponent can untap 2 permenants per turn is... glorious.

Sarachaga likes this.
  6. Sarachaga

Control decks are a pure bliss to play with. I've got three of these: blue white, blue green and blue black . I used to play a monogreen ramp deck before, but you can't enrage your opponents as much as with a control deck xp.
    Besides your blue white deck, what do you play?

7. Khazius

Khazius The Fruit Bat

I have a blue red EDH deck (Soon to be turned into a red white), blue green pauper deck, and a... blue white NOT control casual deck (It blinks my creatures, with creatures on the field who get +1/+1 whenever a creature leaves the battlefield)

Do you have any non-control decks?

8. Sarachaga

Well I've got a few very casual decks: one werewolf deck and one delve deck (this one is actually pretty control-ish). I'm trying to create a red-white, but I'm a bit out of inspiration at the moment xp
    So basically, if it's one of my deck and it's playable at a friday night, it's probably control.

9. Khazius

Khazius The Fruit Bat

I dont care for FNM tournaments, I love drafting though. Getting packs and making a deck from nothing on the spot. Its great ^^

Sarachaga likes this.
  10. Sarachaga

I agree that drafting is pretty fun . For some weird reason, I've never played blue in draft.

11. Khazius

Khazius The Fruit Bat

12. Sarachaga

There's blue inside of it: I'll definitely try!
    For my first draft of kaladesh, I had a neat little combo, with the three modules (fabrication, decoction and animation) . It wasn't perfect but it was still satisfying when it worked.

13. Khazius

Khazius The Fruit Bat

Well Aether Revolt comes out next friday. Im hyped.

14. Sarachaga

Same!
    Are you going to the prerelease?

15. Khazius

Khazius The Fruit Bat

Hell yeah. The hype is real, although my best luck is at drafts.
    First draft I went to, pulled an invention. Second draft, pulled Chandra, 3 and 4 I pulled Dovin both times.

Sarachaga likes this.
  16. Sarachaga

You sir are officially a lucky bastard :p !

17. Xaroin

Xaroin the Contradictory

I have a red white deck, I never get to play and basically only have like incite rebellion (or whatever it's called) as my only good card I can win matches with XD

Sarachaga likes this.
  18. xofrats

xofrats The cat said what?

I play commander with my friends. My best decks are both artifact decks, one in blue and one in red.
    I just love artifacts so much xD

Sarachaga likes this.
  19. Khazius

Khazius The Fruit Bat

After Aether Revolts release, im making a red white vehicle EDH deck for fun

20. KeitoTheMidnightFox

KeitoTheMidnightFox Keito of the night

I used to play a while back. Its a fun game I still have some my cards and a few decks. I dont remember what kind of deck I was going for sadly