Magic the Gathering

Discussion in 'PC & Console Gaming' started by Khazius, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Xing Tian

Xing Tian Active Member

i run splash blue, red, green, black artifact deck

2. Yvvki

Yvvki Sassy lesser panda.

OH! I play casually, I have a white equipment deck. :D I play commander though.

3. MaikeruNezumi

MaikeruNezumi Irritable street rat

I want to get into Magic after watching some collegemates play.

4. Khazius

Khazius The Fruit Bat

Its a lot of fun and is pretty easy to learn, just basic rules and mechanics and then the player needs to figure out how to make things complicated x3

5. Jarren

Jarren You can't just quote yourself! -Me

I'm actually heading to a modern masters draft tonight :)

My main deck these days is green/white commander life gain/token gen. With some of the cards in it, I can just sit back and gain lid until I win. I call it the hippie commune.

6. Khazius

Khazius The Fruit Bat

hehe nice, I like to make decks from sets... so currently I have a Red White vehicle commander deck, an energy pauper deck and a blue white control deck

7. real time strategist

real time strategist "What's an airport, again?"

I used to play last year until we had a card theif, but I had a deck that would spam the shit out of 1/1 creatures and kill everything, including something like a 10/10 in one turn in one of my matches.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  8. Khazius

Khazius The Fruit Bat

Ahhhh my friend had a deck like that

9. Caldy

Caldy rapeably cute

I have too many decks, all of them edh and very hated. slivers,infect, dimir mill,elf ball,5 color eldrazi (with all the titans),ally,brimaz kitty tribal, odric combat dictator,keranos counterburn, breya prison lockdown,nekusar hug, lasav copy, and my current favorite infernal king macar

10. Crimson_Steel17

Crimson_Steel17 The night is my solace; the day is my prime

My personal favorite deck I've made so far is a vicious little Red/Black Mini-Eldrazi... played correctly it can finish a game on turn 3

11. Flutters

Flutters Edgelord

I run a black/red vampire madness deck in standard.
    I also run black/white tokens in EDH as well as green/black/white +1/+1 outlast counters in EDH along with mono green elves.

12. elvche

elvche Member

Hiya all. I love the monogreen decks <:
    Playing an r/g pummeler aggro in t2. Trying to rebuild it into monog stompy after AKH release.
    Running into EDH with Omnath, Locus of Mana (and big stuff), monog devotion stompy in modern, Rishkar, Peema's renegade into TL. Oh and a pauper stompy monogreen x)
    In our store we can only play t2 FNM, but soon we'll run League! I'm so exited. Does anyone here play league in his/her store?
    Also we're play non-official modern FNM's at pubs >_>" And EDH with friends at kitchens.

13. Yvvki

I ply non competitive commander. I use a mono white artifacts Deck. . :3

14. elvche

elvche Member

Who is your commander?

15. Yvvki

Nahiri, the Lithomancer

Flutters likes this.
  16. TayMalerei

TayMalerei Weeb Trash

I play commander ~ Currently have a nice Kruphix, God of Horizons deck and I'm making a mean Narset, Enlightened Master one right now :3

17. Flutters

Flutters Edgelord

Building three decks at the moment,
    Green/Black -1/-1 counters Hapatra
    Jeskai storm Shu Yun
    Blue/Black zombie tribal Gisa and Geralf