Make your favorite game sound as shit as possible

Discussion in 'PC and Console Gaming' started by Yakamaru, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Yakamaru

Yakamaru Logically chaotic and twice as charming

Title says it all. Take one of your favorite games and make it sound as shitty as possible without mentioning the name or names in the game and being too obvious of which game it is. Profanity is to be expected in this thread. Makes it more spicey, you know.

Here goes.

The community is shit. MILLIONS of fucking cancer. The professional stage pretty much only have Koreans in it. Americans and Europeans even have Koreans on their teams. If they didn't have a limit on importing Koreans to their teams ALL the teams would practically be from Korea. Trained in hell. By Stan himself. They seem to be infesting everything(Obvious Zerg reference is obvious).

If I could punch people through the screen I'd be bleeding from my knuckles from all the beating and pure exhaustion. Oh, and customization. Fuck that shit. So many builds you can go to totally fuck up your opponent.

Doesn't help if the format is 5vs5 either. Means 4 other fuckwits you are forced to play with. And the other team ALWAYS have some super high smurf or some shit. Always. Playing with friends? Your friends are not fuckwits. Not at all. They are complete and utter morons who seem to have half their brain missing as they seem INCAPABLE of learning from their mistakes.

You go top? Mid and bot are retarded, or jungle is and feeds your lane. Go mid? Top and bot is retarded. Jungle seems to be average. Just average. Go jungle EVERY lane feed and bitch about not getting a gank. The way they feed they could feed the whole of fucking Africa. Botlane? Won't even touch that boringass cancer of a lane, even if I had to play damage. Would rather castrate myself with a rusty teaspoon.

Over a hundred different heroes, and yet like 80% of them aren't even played. One the rare occasion when all the planets align you see a hero of that pool of 80%, someone leaves. During a Ranked game. Throwing the hero back into the Void. The game developers seem to have a severe like for certain heroes while letting all the others rot until they get back to them MONTHS later.

And yet, I come back to this game. I fucking hate the community but love the game.

HappyKat likes this.
  2. MaximusLupis

MaximusLupis Hipster Snob

the lastest game in the series is constantly shit on by parts of it's own community for not being an earlier installment in the series.
    this earlier installment is considered the best game in the series is seldom taken seriously in actual pro fighting game communities.
    all while the community of this game, instead of working on playing better they just shitpost in facebook groups about players much more skilled then they are because it would be less of a carpal tunnel risk if they did that instead of working on their "tech"

Its a fighting game on a boring 2d plane
    the only things keeping the gameplay anything more than an exercise in procuring carpal tunnel gets removed in tournaments because it makes the game unbalanced.

Only like 6 out of the 20+ characters are competent to use half the time unless you're a fucking wizard or have been training your whole life

This games creator hates having to make more of these games, yet puts more time into each installment.

also, (another game)

Dispite this game being apart of the ending of the cold war by bringing together the USSR and the west with a decent computer game, it has been overdone to shit and its now owned by EA. nuff said

3. spaceybrains

spaceybrains Active Member

outer space zombie computer is fucking pissed

AustinB, Yakamaru and Rant like this.
  4. tucakeane

tucakeane Active Member

Run around for two-butt-fucking hours just to kill some spiders and dragons and people and shit.

5. Rant

Rant Haters Gonna Hate

Skyrim right?

tucakeane likes this.
  6. tucakeane

tucakeane Active Member

OH yeah x)

Rant likes this.
  7. Rant

Rant Haters Gonna Hate

Get ready to loot and shoot shit up as you explore ancient temples with brand new lit candles! Take the one shiney thing you can then blow the place the fuck up ruining it for the world!

8. ariamis

ariamis i like killing people and long walks on the beach.

welcome to dark souls

9. PlusThirtyOne

PlusThirtyOne What DOES my username mean...?

Push buttons, get frustrated, rage quite, go back to playing an hour later, rinse, repeat.

10. tucakeane

tucakeane Active Member

Which Nintendo game is that?

WolfNightV4X1, zeroslash and Rant like this.
  11. Rant

Rant Haters Gonna Hate

Mario I bet

tucakeane likes this.
  12. tucakeane

tucakeane Active Member

Maybe Donkey Kong 64 too.

Rant likes this.
  13. PlusThirtyOne

PlusThirtyOne What DOES my username mean...?

Wouldn't you like to know. Who says it's even a Nintendo game? :V

14. MaximusLupis

Battletoads

15. EdgyMemeLord0

EdgyMemeLord0 Master of succ

Well, you start off with a group of 3 friends doing a small heist... One of them fakes his death, while taking a lot of the money they earned. These three go each their different way on their own. Later, the three of them reunite: A black man with a criminal history, a mentally unstable asshole and a complete psycho. They start doing more and more Heists, the score raises more and more on each one... Howerver their friendship is unstable... during the Heists, it is good, but sometimes it starts falling apart... in the end, either the asshole or the psychopath dies.. or they three take an epic fight with a private army, the government and another people who try to kill them. After all this merciless killing, they kill another 4 men and finally, the game is over...

A bit later online was introduced
    The concept is awesome, the community, however is complete cancer
    What happens if you give retards a tank, a fighter jet or guns? Yes, the online mode of the game I'm describing

16. MaximusLupis

system shock 2?

17. spaceybrains

spaceybrains Active Member

lmao yup!

MaximusLupis likes this.
  18. nerdbat

nerdbat Green butt of reason

First one is where half the game you throw around boxes, the other half are driving sequences, and it ends on a cliffhanger that developers are still too lazy to resolve.

Second one consists of murdering babies and ends in 20 minutes, after which you do it all over again.

Third one is about psycho fursuiters dying in appartments while some 80s synth crap plays at the background.

My taste is awful, I know

19. DrtraumaTy

DrtraumaTy Sexy Turian

343i took over.

nerdbat likes this.
  20. Akinyi

Akinyi Queen Snow Mew

Your dad runs off and leaves you in an underground prison, you break out and realise the prison was better, but now you're stuck out there in deep sh*t and everyone wants you to run errands for them instead of just helping you. One woman even pays you to go out and break a few limbs just for the lols.

21. EdgyMemeLord0

Fallout?

22. Akinyi

Akinyi Queen Snow Mew

Yep, 3 to be exact.
    Just want to say I love your username XD

23. EdgyMemeLord0

Awww, thank you :3

24. Guilleum2

Guilleum2 Works too hard

A pink ball eats everything

25. Akinyi

Akinyi Queen Snow Mew

You've made me realise that I am secretly Kirby!