Make your favorite game sound as shit as possible

Discussion in 'PC & Console Gaming' started by Yakamaru, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Xaroin

Xaroin the Contradictory

Imagine Leauge of Legends, now take away two lanes, one jungle, and 4/5 the heroes.

2. Caraid

Caraid Classy cat

You either keep people happy or set them on fire to expand your ring of influence and have more people to either keep happy or set on fire and this is how you win the game.

You can use your pet to do this for you, too.

3. Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Jin-Lust-4-Sin Part-time Meme-Abuser / Full-time Edge-Lord

GAME 1 : A human falls to the underground and lands on flowers. Wakes up talking to a flower itself.

GAME 2 (pretty old) : Play as a student. Late school, go home at night only to get hit and pinned to a wall by a car. Wake up later, ready a knife, and start fighting zombies and shit. Get guns along the way. Bat-shit crazy/insane hallucinations/nightmares after the boss fights.

4. Jakinator178

Jakinator178 New Member

An Alien and a Marine are forced into counseling.

5. modfox

modfox The poltergheist that haunts the forum

I took an arrow in the knee

6. SSJ3Mewtwo

SSJ3Mewtwo Administrator Staff Member

Alien: Isolation could be renamed to "Desk and Locker Inspection"

7. Karatine

Karatine Call me kittteeeehhhh

You run around as a short yellow robot shooting other robots like a MILLION times. Then go through the game shooting every robot there ever was like a BILLION times.

8. Sarachaga

Sarachaga Well-Known Member

Naruto but it takes place ... IN SPACE.
    Also endless grinding.

Yakamaru likes this.
  9. Abyssalrider

Abyssalrider The Autistic Otter

Warframe for life

Yakamaru and Sarachaga like this.
  10. Sarachaga

Sarachaga Well-Known Member

I agree. I've quit playing this game for 3 months due to my computer dying...and gosh I missed it. Now I'm trying Nidus ^^

Also, to stay on the subject, here's another shitty description for warframe: Beating up old people in space :p

11. MrFranco

MrFranco 550 polygons

You control a fuckton of little men that carry oversized machine pieces, fight against giant monsters or weird shits, and get overwhelmed by being attacked while trying to save your dependent, mindless army, and also see how they're dying by very specific hazards that are next to these monsters. Oh, did I mention there's time limit for the whole game?

12. Alex K

Alex K Guest

You play as a Hispanic plumber who jumps boxes and stomps on brown men and turtles to kill them. All to save a princess that should've been Queen ages ago

13. Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Jin-Lust-4-Sin Part-time Meme-Abuser / Full-time Edge-Lord

Mario be damned

14. Yakamaru

Yakamaru Animu Wolf

Mario is Italian. Not Hispanic.

15. Alex K

Alex K Guest

Well technically he has a mustache and says potato a lot

16. Abyssalrider

Abyssalrider The Autistic Otter

Pikmin

17. nerdbat

nerdbat Green butt of reason

JoJo meets high school drama

18. nerdbat

nerdbat Green butt of reason

(I just realised I accidentaly made it sound cooler .ะท. )

19. Khazius

Khazius The Fruit Bat

You break out of prison to murder and steal your way into killing overgrown lizards.

20. Diretooth

Diretooth Dire Wolf and Dragon Therianthrope

Game 1: Procedurally generated two-dimensional minecraft clone.

Game 2: Game saved from developmental hell, has a badly told story, a character nobody knows dies and it's apparently a big deal, and there's cup noodles everywhere.

Game 3: You are a space marine, the graphics are shit and the engine very limited. Later versions of the same game are easier.

Game 4: Roguelike game made up of ASCII characters that's bigger than dicks and confusing as fuck. Still in development.

Game 5: You're a kid with psychic powers, you walk the earth looking for a song so you can go back in time and abort the big bad.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
    Sarachaga likes this.