MFF party!

Discussion in 'Furry Conventions' started by HallowQueen, May 26, 2017.

1. HallowQueen

HallowQueen Candy is dandy~

Just booked my booth for MFF and we have plenty of time to get it going, but i will be hosting some parties in my suite during the con! there will be an art showing of a fully robotic fursuit head, exotic foods and candies, prizes and more! to get in all you gotta do is find my booth in the dealer's den and make a donation to our charity to stop human trafficking and get a pass ribbon!
    i will make posts both here and on my FA as details fill out! early donations and those that buy fursuits from me will receive special treatment! in the end 5,000$ worth of art and prizes will be auctioned and raffled off in the room!
    support the party and donate early to get custom goodies when the con hits! order a fursuit now and be a suiter VIP!!
    HallowQueen costumes directly supports operation underground railroad for the rescue of victims of human trafficking and their rehabilitation
    Help a good cause and get some awesome stuff!
    C'MON, JUST DO IT!!! <3

further details will be availible soon, anyone interested in being a part of this, please feel free to chat me up!

Zenoth likes this.
  2. DuranWolf

DuranWolf Youngish greymuzzle

I'm going to MFF! I'll definitely check out your booth.

3. RivendellWolf

RivendellWolf Ryvahn

For some reason I thought MFF was this month. I just found out its in late November/Early December. I'm making plans to be there!

4. DuranWolf

Anthrocon starts on June 29 in Pittsburgh.

5. RivendellWolf

RivendellWolf Ryvahn

Ahh! That must have been my source of confusion. At least there are still rooms at adjoining hotels at MFF, so I can make plans to be there. MFF will be the "big con" debut of my suit, although the official debut will be at Anthro Weekend Utah.

6. DuranWolf

I'll be at MFF! Maybe we'll bump into each other there!

7. RivendellWolf

RivendellWolf Ryvahn

Cool! Hope to see you there.

8. HallowQueen

HallowQueen Candy is dandy~

ROOM PARTAAAAAAAAY! <3

Zenoth likes this.
  9. DuranWolf

That would be fun!

10. RivendellWolf

RivendellWolf Ryvahn

Woooo! Just registered and booked my hotel for MFF!

11. riuken

riuken New Member

I hope to see you, and to attend your party, how much is there to donate?