Minogue's Fursuit Journal?

Discussion in 'Fursuiting and Costuming' started by racoondevil, Feb 17, 2017.

1. racoondevil

racoondevil Minogue be my furname, hello!

I kinda feel like making one, if anybody is interested in the process I'm taking in making a raccoon fursuit . This is the first time try and pretty excited to get this snowballing. So, first step first, the big fluffy paws. =)
    (If there's a better place to post this let me know, I'm still kinda new at chronicling anything).
    20170217_050056.jpg

2. racoondevil

No I'm not face palming, just laying hotglue down and holding foam together by an elbow and head combo. 20170221_044431.jpg

3. racoondevil

20170405_054535.jpg Wow I really really am behind on any updates. This is why I would suck at twitter, or Facebook, or anything that takes time from the moment of enjoyment. So, this here is my head base. Pretty much finished with a few tiny things left to tweak. Yes, he looks like a fox or better yet a BAT creature, but he is indeed a raccoon. Im hoping the furring stage could help with the look. I'm not changing the big ears, I know they're supposed to be kinda stumpy for a raccoon, but I want them big and fluffy. Maybe I can just say my mother was a raccoon and my father was a fox and that did it. =P

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  4. racoondevil

Big puff paws! 20170408_225824.jpg

5. racoondevil

20170908_012105.jpg I'm bad at this. Posting I mean. From now I'll just throw up photos. Any and all ideas, opinions, suggestions, or criticism is useful if you have any to throw at me. =)

6. racoondevil

Here's the haunches and bum modeled with the paws. The leg angle look right for digi? I think it looks good, but then again, I'm the maker and just want it done. =) I'm wanting a tail with it at least 4ft long and 2 feet wide or so. But like so many things so far, I might alter that idea once it's physically here and I can see what problems comes with it. 20170907_024903.jpg

7. racoondevil

As for the hand paws, I'm pretty satisfied at this stage. 20170908_045118.jpg