More Folders, Subfolders

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by min, Sep 29, 2016.

1. min

min New Member

I know the 50 folder limit was probably imposed for a reason, but I feel like I don't have enough.

I draw a *lot* of different things, and my fanbase is extremely diverse. I feel like I need to separate things out a lot more finely than I can so that people can find what they're looking for in the nearly 3000 images of my gallery, but with the limit of 50 I'm forced to be a lot more broad than I want to be.

Admittedly I'd like to be able to create a folder for each of my recurring characters, and I'd love for the option of subfolders so I could have something like VORE that has everything vorish I draw, and then break it down to like ORAL VORE, and other more niche types so that it's easier to find specific types of things in my sea of art.

2. nerdbat

nerdbat Green butt of reason

I think 50 folders are pretty much enough. Use tags, they will help sorting out stuff without "overfoldering" yourself.

3. min

min New Member

That would be viable if you could search within someone's gallery, but since you can't, you'll end up getting a lot other than just the artist you're looking for, unless they have an exceedingly unique name.