Musicians: Post your latest song submission!

Discussion in 'Music & Audio' started by Teneba, Jan 8, 2009.

1. greatfoxmusic

greatfoxmusic New Member

Wellllll helloooooooo I have a little song for j00 guys. It is a parody/cover song of an old song by the Brains and then covered by Cyndi Lauper in the 80's. Please take a listen, it is the first purely furry song I have ever done since I started composing in 1995.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
    BlueWorrior likes this.
  2. BlueWorrior

BlueWorrior A Husky Music Dog

3. greatfoxmusic

greatfoxmusic New Member

BlueWorrior likes this.
  4. BlueWorrior

BlueWorrior A Husky Music Dog

Thank you very much for the critique. I'm happy you enjoyed it :3

5. nerdbat

nerdbat Green butt of reason

A little plunderphonic track I put together in a day - hardly anything polished (will probably come back to work on it later), more of an attempt to recreate several techniques I learnt while listening to Boards of Canada and The Avalanches. I'm hardly a musician in any shape or form (aside of learning a guitar for a couple of years), so it would be cool to hear some opinions from cool folks c:

SilentCicada likes this.
  6. SilentCicada

SilentCicada Smarmy jerk

A chiptune WIP. Still need to change the drums, maybe sharpen up the chips a bit.

7. Peacewalker

Peacewalker Member

A castle theme for a platform game, listen it in loop for the best experience ;)

8. SkyeWint

SkyeWint New Member

9. Ijaron

Ijaron me^^ Ijaron

hello everyone! m name is norjia and i am happy to present you my song "from HELL to HEAVEN" please enjoy ^^

the description: with this track i wanted to bring feelings to your ears, here you can imagine a story of someone who is in a deep depressive state, he gets hope after years and years of social isolation when he finds his soulmate, a few more ears and he is just happy like nothing could ever change...or could it?

10. muzik dinle acsesi

muzik dinle acsesi https://acsesi.com/muzikdinle

11. Draig Calon

Draig Calon Alpha Wolf/Dragon

12. Square-Wave_Kittycat

Square-Wave_Kittycat The Mewsician

Alright I have a song right here called Limelight: . I'm really proud of this. Feel free to use it for anything.

(oh hey it automatically did a thing that's pretty cool)

13. Baka94

Baka94 New Member

This is my latest thing. It's some Hybrid Trap and I think it might be my best track so far (according to the song stats at least).