My Birthday was this week and I got a Pokemon cake

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Erinpuppy, May 12, 2017.

1. Erinpuppy

Erinpuppy Commission Me

I didn't get to share this with anyone because I have no friends so I just wanted to share this awesome birthday cake that my bf got me for my 26th birthday ToT <3 it was pretty much the best birthday ever.
    and it was my first birthday that we got to spend together in person since we were still long distance one year ago. Last year he was my birthday present because we met in person and moved in together a week after my birthday. I love him.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    i also got this book to put all my stickers in and a bat plushie and pokemon bath bombs and super cool pokemon stickers from the 90s

2. Yakamaru

Yakamaru No "Awooo'ing" allowed

Oh wow. First Gen. PLEASE MARRY ME! Talking about your boyfriend, not you. :3

Hahaha, nah, just kidding.

That cake looks awesome. I'm not really into cakes much in general, but that one just looks real tasty.
    [​IMG]

Oh, and welcome to FAF, a small community inside the Furry fandom.

3. Erinpuppy

Erinpuppy Commission Me

we LOVE pokemon :3 do you play pokemon ?
    i ate that whole cake in less than a week ;w;

Yakamaru likes this.
  4. Yakamaru

I play Pokemon, yeah. But not often. Usually dabble in 1st gen for the most part.

5. Erinpuppy

Erinpuppy Commission Me

oh! well we both started in first gen but we been big fans ever since
    we really enjoy having multi battles

they released pokemon red/blue/yellow on 3DS and you can even bring the pokemon you catch in those to the new Sun and Moon games! =^w^=
    I reeeeally want them to put gold/silver/crystal on 3DS, maybe someday they will

Yakamaru likes this.
  6. Yakamaru

Hehe. I use emulators to play, but have been thinking about looking for a program that have all the Pokemon games, all in one.

7. Belatucadros

Belatucadros Vance the Gryphon!

Wow, that cake is friggin awesome! Sounds like you've got a good bf, good for you!

8. Aziri

Aziri Fembunny

Yay im glad you had a great birthday ^-^

Mines coming up soon aswell on the 20th o-o