N00b :D

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions' started by Defyie, May 13, 2008.

1. Defyie

Defyie New Member

Hey all!

I'm new to FA, and thought I'd pop in and say hello, and tell a bit about me :)

I'm 20, and ride horses. I have ONE, a percheron X thoroughbred cross, named Wildberry. we do 3day eventing.

I'm an internet addict when I'm not up at the barn or at work!

I'm also addicted to body modification, piercings and the like.

My fursona, is a white/ dilute colored draft horse/ dragon cross named "defyie". She mirrors me completely, and in all honesty IS me. (what am I doing in this stupid human suit?)
    Hopefully FA will bring me around, and I'll start doing art trades and the like. I'm pretty new at that kind of stuff :/

so hello!
    *waves*

2. Thietogreth

Thietogreth He who shale be ignored...

Welcome to FA. Free paistres for new comers.

Perrrsia: And hugs from Perrrsia nyaa =3

3. Defyie

Defyie New Member

mmm pastries!

I'm lovin' this FA place already!
    somebody already helped me with a very big question I had about my massive antique of a wacom tablet!

*squee!*

4. Thietogreth

Thietogreth He who shale be ignored...

Ah that's good, and that just goes to show you people will help if you ask, though I shouldn't be the first you ask since I'm still not that knowligable yet.

5. Defyie

Defyie New Member

Aww :) I'm pretty much totally excited to get my wacom back though! I never expected to get an answer, but there it was. I was like O.O

Now Im waiting for my boy to get home so we can go into town and buy my cable! :D

and hey, your more knowing on this stuff than I am! :p

6. Shark_the_raptor

Shark_the_raptor Hello, Potion Seller.

Hello. Welcome to the forums. Have a cookie! ^.-.^

7. Defyie

Defyie New Member

why thank you! *noms cookie*

8. DarkTalbain64

DarkTalbain64 Buff and Evil.

Welcome to FA Defyie, very nice fursona, hope you enjoy yourself here! *looks through belongings and hands you a steak*

9. Kickapoo

Kickapoo KA-ME-HA-ME-HA!!!

Nice fursona, welcome to lots and lots of furriness! Kickapoo the fox at your service. *hands you a Krispy Kreme donut*

10. Defyie

Defyie New Member

Aww! thanks guys!
    *noms all her fun new treats*

:)

11. Renton Whitetail

Renton Whitetail Friendly Mod

Hello, Defyie, and welcome to the FA forums. :cool: Feel free to leave me a PM if you need help with anything, or if you just want to start a nice, friendly chat. :) Hope you enjoy your stay on here. ;)