Need a commisom

Discussion in 'Art & Illustration' started by Avabuns, Apr 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Avabuns

Avabuns New Member

Hey! I'm Ava~

So I wanted to commison 1 or 2 art pieces of my bunny fursona. I have a few pieces already but I just want to see her drawn in different ways! I could provide those as a reference.

SO if you're an artist and you're interested please shoot me a message! I would like to see some examples with a price sheet.

I will update this once I've found someone. (^:

2. Li0nr00

Li0nr00 New Member

Hi! My commissions are currently open if you are interested! My prices arent up yet on FurAffinity (just made my account,) but I am accessable under Li0nr00 on Instagram or FurryAmino! Please message me here or one of my 2 other social media platforms if you're interested. :)

3. DarinNWolf

DarinNWolf Member

Well I could certainly do a drawing for you! Might I ask what are the specifics you are looking for (say headshot, full body)?

I'm currently doing headshots but wont mind working something out :) I charge 7$ (negotiable)

Here are my examples

recent commission

other examples

(bit of an old one but might as well show it)
    www.furaffinity.net: Angrod by DarinNWolf

Payment will be done through Paypal. I can be contacted on my FA page Userpage of darinnwolf -- Fur Affinity [dot] net or here through PMs. I also have a Skype, Kik, and Telegram if you wish to communicate there as well

4. Doodle Bunny

Doodle Bunny Frequently says stupid things.

Did someone say bunnies?

Hello fellow fluffer! These are my prices:

Bunny's Commissions Compact 1.png Bunny's Commissions Compact 2.png

This is an example with my own fursona, Doodles:

Doodles Concept.png Doodles Ref.jpg

If you're interested in commissioning me, here is my FA page: Userpage of doodlebunny -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

I hope to hear from you soon, fellow fluffer!

5. sushy

sushy Gundam Meister

6. estiniens

estiniens stargazer

Could you possibly give a budget you're willing to work in? It makes it much easier for us to sell our art to you. But, nonetheless, have some examples of my work!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. southjaw

southjaw Member