Need advice about girl problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GreenZone, Jul 15, 2017.

1. GreenZone

GreenZone Well-Known Member

i was just looking for people's advice

i have a couple girls chasing me at the moment but i'm just not really that interested because no ones striked me on a deeper level than just physical attractiveness particularly i can't hold a conversation with them so to me it looks like they're just being shallow

but my biggest problem has to be this one girl i did want to date her in the past we talked about it but the closest she offered was casual sex citing she felt she was too immature for me to handle and that she worries about me a lot at work and if she fell for me proper she wouldn't be able to handle it however i declined because i don't do FWB

about two weeks ago she calls me and says she just wanted to hear my voice and she talks about how she knows now what's important in life and everything and that she wasn't talking to anyone because she had to think i'm just thinking "no don't do this to me please" any way she says she really wants to see me (yet i told her multiple times i was out of town for a while) any way i was injured and sent home and she bluntly says she wants to be my girlfriend

here's where i made two mistakes
    1. i didn't outright say no ive moved on
    2. she flirted and was getting me worked up and let her send... photos

that's where i ended it and said "look we'll need to talk about it when we catch up next ok?" however she's acting as if i'm hers now she's even doing the cheesy "found my rainbow at the end of the storm" kind of statuses and sending... more photos.... and saying "wish you were at my place" kind of thing (yes ive told her to stop)

i reallllllly don't know where to go from here i want to put a stop to this but i don't know how to do it gently she's the most happy ive seen her for a while

any advice?

2. Scorpen

Scorpen New Member

The best I can say is to just tell her you are not interested in pursuing a romantic relationship with her. You don't have to be gentle about anything, just honest. It's probably not what she wants to hear but leading her on isn't going to help matters at all. If you are not interested in a relationship she should be mature enough to understand that and if she isn't is that really the kind of relationship you want to be in? You are not together and you do not have to make yourself miserable at the expense of her. The only person you have to make sure is happy is you.

CrazyDragon and PlusThirtyOne like this.
  3. CrazyDragon

CrazyDragon Canadian Dragon

Idk if I would be interested in someone just willing to send nudes before you're even dating, but im old fashioned hahah
    Good luck though, I totally agree with Scorpen on this one.

4. WolfNightV4X1

WolfNightV4X1 King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy

Are you even still interested in her at least a little, or are you just really moved on? I mean if either or is the case it's a matter of ask for your space, or let her down gently.

If you're a little interested, express that truly, but also push her back a bit and be a little blunt. Outright say and ask for space, you're not sure if you're interested and you may well not be, just take it easy and slow and tell her don't act like we're really going to date.

If not at all, the whole posts and stuff and her acting happy might kind of suck, probably the only thing to do is to asap officially sit there and have that talk, whether phone or person or whatever, and officially say it, in one sentence "I've moved on and I'm not interested in dating you anymore. I'm sorry". She'll probably be upset and ask why, plead, make demands, tell you how much she cares and you mean to her, bla bla. You probably just have to tolerate all the sappiness, but in the end if you don't like her it's YOUR right, and she has to respect that, if she gets pushy you can say exactly that .

As for the other girls, a simple "No" will suffice if it comes down to them asking to date or hang out. I'm sure it's normal for people to date people they find attractive and get to know them later but I too cannot do that, so they may not be just shallow but just doing normal dating stuff. If you're even remotely curious about dating them try talking to them more and see what they're like, unless they really are that dull to you, then you already know the answer .

5. Yakamaru

Yakamaru Animu Wolf

If you are not interested, tell them. It's that simple.

People sending nudes to random people oughta have their heads checked.

6. GreenZone

GreenZone Well-Known Member

i'm not ignoring the thread i just wanted peoples inputs its appreciated
    you send me nudes all the time though my furry

Yakamaru likes this.
  7. Yakamaru

Yakamaru Animu Wolf

I'm sorry, I can't help it. I'm autosexual. :p

Gotta share my love for myself, yanno. :D

8. Ninth

Ninth ✨ Lord Fagquad✨

Tell her you're strictly dickly. That should solve your problem C: