Newby to the community looking to start writing commissions.

Discussion in 'Writing & Prose' started by Volmaan, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Volmaan

Volmaan New Member

Hello! So, let's get straight to the point, shall we? I've not been too frequent around the forums or the Furaffinity site itself, in all honesty. I'm usually a pretty reserved person and while I adore art in general, I don't find myself able to draw, or the time to read through other's writings, and I'm pretty shy about talking with others.

That being said, I've been quite frequent among RP communities for the past 4 or 5 years, constantly trying to challenge my own writing as best I can. I would really like to continue that here, where I can find my way into situations I wouldn't normally find myself in RP! So, I'm looking to start writing commissions, both to be able to support myself to a degree and to challenge my writing further.

I've seen about $1 per 100 words to be a pretty common pricing, so I'd like to stick with that as well, but I'm more than willing to work with you on that pricing, especially for my first few commissions while I have nothing to really show my writing ability. NSFW and SFW content is all fine with me, and I won't judge your requests! My only limits are I'd prefer to stick away from underage, bathroom play, and most vore and gore in erotica. Otherwise, I'll let you know if I have any issues during discussion!

Anyone looking to commission some work from me, please feel free to DM me and I'll be glad to work things out!

(( Sorry if this isn't in the right place, but the link in the rules didn't work and as far as I could tell in the comments this is where this is supposed to go >~< ))