New''ish'' scalie here, 'sup?

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions' started by Denji, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Denji

Denji Good scaleboye

So I've been part of this forum for a while but just now got around to posting this. Well, I'll be listing a few things about me.

- I'm a scalie, meaning I prefer most things with scales before things with fur, such as dragons and crocodiles.

- I love music! I listen to almost anything, but more recently I've been listening to Low-Fi hiphop late at night, really sets the mood. I also sing, but only in private sings I don't have a particularly good voice.

- I'm a gamer, I mostly play League of Legends, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Grand Theft Auto V and Path of Exile. I have also played Warframe for about 1250~ hours.

- I have a small YouTube channel where I upload small compilations of cool things I record.

- I watch quite a lot of anime, right now I've been watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and it's really good.

- I'm not good at conversations, if you do approach me in anyway, please lead the conversation, I'm very awkward.

- I can play the guitar... kinda. I know the intro bit for Roundabout - Yes (thanks to JJBA) but I can't really find any simple songs preferably with fingerpicking, if you know any feel free to dm me!

If you feel like you want to know a bit more about me feel free to ask!

2. Scales42

Scales42 Snek

Greetings! Good to know that there are other scales around here! :D

Denji likes this.
  3. Arkhor

Arkhor New Member

Heyo Fellow gamer :)

Nice to see more dragon like chars

Scales42 likes this.
  4. Scales42

Scales42 Snek

I like the way you are thinking ;)

5. Yakamaru

Yakamaru Animu Wolf

Even more scalies?! QUICK, TO THE MOOBILE!

Welcome to the forum, bro.

Hope you enjoy your stay.