Nikki tries to help /Help thread/

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Bunnyonthefence, May 14, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Bunnyonthefence

Bunnyonthefence Call me Nikki

So Im here to offer all the furs who needs to get something out of it chest, need a friendly opinion or just want to share a thought. If you wanna do it anonymous, send me a note c: all will be keep in secret

The idea is to give comfort to those who need it so don't be afraid, I won't judge c:​

2. rocketseal

rocketseal Member

Hi! I'm graduating this coming week and I'm so nervous about getting employed. I'm confident with minimum wage jobs but I haven't really done an internship and don't have anything lined up except some small freelance jobs. I know the creative industry demands constant effort but I hope I'm capable!

3. -Praydeth-

-Praydeth- The Trickster coyote.

Just saying you won't be doing this alone nikki i'll be here aswell if I can.

The number one thing I have heard from anyone is that you need to start working on A resume. You need to put A lot of effort into that. Even if you know what you are going after you need to have a good resume.

4. WolfNightV4X1

WolfNightV4X1 King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy

This is a good thread, I like finding nice ears on the internet C:

I'm going to a job interview tomorrow for a vet clinic, I'm hoping they pay well and I get the job

5. rocketseal

rocketseal Member

In my field your resume is of little importance next to your demo reel. It's a much harder thing to polish.

Activoid likes this.
  6. Yakamaru

Yakamaru 100% Weaponized Autism

[​IMG]

7. Maximor_Bloodpanda

Maximor_Bloodpanda The True Anti-Conformist

Alright, so I've been looking around and am trying to make a really hard personal decision....

Should I get the tentacle, or should I get the werewolf muzzle from Bad Dragon?

8. Belatucadros

Belatucadros Sláinte chugat!

*Facepalm*

9. Activoid

Activoid Ace Artist

I just got a new job and I'm super terrified that something stupid will happen or I will screw something up. Or management will show their true face and I'll leave 3 months later, like several other places I've worked at.

I just wanna stay at one job for a really really really long time and be content doing it. Like not even happy, I don't wanna ask for too much, but just content sounds good. Yeah.