Nintendo copyright striking Nintendo Switch reviewers

Discussion in 'PC and Console Gaming' started by Epic496, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Epic496

Epic496 A new user has appeared!

This really irks me.I found out that Nintendo is giving copyright strikes to to youtubers that upload any Nintendo Switch related content.One question,what the fuck,Nintendo? you're gonna be an ass to your fans and literally give youtubers copyright strikes all because they want to show some Switch gameplay? Seriously,Nintendo...either you change the policies or else the Nintendo Switch becomes the worst Nintendo system ever.MADE.Like AngryJoe says,"you done fucked up!"

Sogreth likes this.
  2. -Praydeth-

-Praydeth- The Trickster coyote.

This is not exactly new information they have been doing this for a few years now. Just that posting this here is not going to change anything and a lot of people already expect this or don't care.

3. Multoran

Multoran Active Member

Pretty sure they're doing it because of the apparently shit launch.
    They don't want people to get scared away from blowing their money on a new console that doesn't really have much going for it anyway.

Epic496 likes this.
  4. nerdbat

nerdbat Green butt of reason

Every Nintendo system is the worst Nintendo system ever, there's even a comic about it. Also, AngryJoe sucks, but that's the topic for another day :v

5. Epic496

I understand but still it really irks me

6. Epic496

I don't care much about AngryJoe,but I'll check out the comic about every Nintendo console,though