NSFW: Online versus IRL

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ResolutionBlaze, Nov 13, 2017 at 11:20 PM.

?

Are you more or less sexual irl than you are online?

1. More

3 vote(s)
    6.4%
  2. Less

24 vote(s)
    51.1%
  3. About the same

16 vote(s)
    34.0%
  4. Not Applicable/I'm innocent and smol uwu

4 vote(s)
    8.5%
  1. Telnac

Telnac Fundamentalist Heretic

Well I don’t live in the Bible Belt so I can say thst crap happens in secular society too. Powerful men try to take advantage of vulnerable women (and far too many succeed.) Young women marrying older dudes has happened since the dawn of time. I’m not saying the fact that it happens everywhere makes it right. It doesn't! But the fact remains that such behavior is common to all humanity, religious or secular, rich or poor.

2. Perhaps we can ease up on the political/religious discourse here.

3. I like seeing stuff hanging out~

4. Yakamaru

Yakamaru I stubbed my log on a car!

Sounds like a lot of creaming going on. :3

Ginza, aloveablebunny and BahgDaddy like this.
  5. Telnac

Not trying to hijack the thread but if someone makes a defamatory statement that broadly paints the evangelical Christian community as a bunch of sex-crazed hypocrites I will respond! To do otherwise is to accept the premise.

Yakamaru likes this.
  6. Take it to DMs then.

I'm not saying you started it but I'm ending it.

7. Telnac

As you wish. I’ve already said my piece.

8. aloveablebunny

aloveablebunny don't pull my ears!

It's situationally dependent for me.

As evidenced by last night, my NSFW mindset can come out at very random times.

Sometimes I live, breathe, and eat from the gutter.

Others, I like to keep it classy.

But in terms of how I act online versus IRL, the only difference is text versus spoken words.

9. Fuzzylumkin

Fuzzylumkin Fuzzbutt

lol im about the same both online and offline, I love chasing the tail... catching it however is not as easy as it used to be

Beatle9 likes this.
  10. Foenixblood

Foenixblood 75% gryphon, 25% phoenix, 100% fun

A lot less for me. IRL, i usually keep my thoughts in my head unless with close enough friends. Here, i'm more free to express them and have fun with that.

11. dogryme6

dogryme6 Destructive Faffer

All this talk of the religious stuff ruined the thread for me before I can even make a comment. Their way of dealing with sexual desire from anyone is bass ackwards, and it just makes me shadowy-sick again the more I think about it...///
    To elaborate, they don't want any of it at all, they call it a sin, they say you have to get married to have it. But then they turn around in private and have sex with whoever / whatever and think that's fine, in the most stereotypically hypocritical of ways.
    Japan's very free with sexuality but men are out of control there and they seem to idolize more youthful stuff, which means they are extreme in the opposite direction, and I hate that.
    ... so... It sickens me that there isn't some balance, some happy medium, where problems are reduced and happiness is maximized.

To answer the thread though, being online is the only time I express more sexual interest. Outside, I'm as clean as a bar of soap.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017 at 12:09 PM
  12. KimberVaile

KimberVaile Edgy teenage apathy.

Online, because I'm a freak that likes to pretend to be a petite, effeminate fox man getting porked by a hulking, studly ram dude via elaborately descriptive paragraphs of writing.

Yakamaru, Simo and Dongding like this.
  13. Mikazuki Marazhu

Mikazuki Marazhu Hawaiian Pizza!

I wonder how go about this?

Are we counting how many times we fap to furry daddies vs men we have sex IRL per week?

14. Saiko

Saiko GTWT Survivor

I used to be much more sexual online than irl, but I’ve mellowed out as of late. I’m still a little moreso online, but that’s mainly because the people I’m comfortable doing that around are online friends.

15. Kezi Avdiivka

Kezi Avdiivka Active Member

Depends on how drunk I am at the time and weather or not I have a paper tube roll and am frisky.

16. Dongding

Dongding The sheep

Paper...tube roll?

17. W00lies

W00lies Member

I am a mommy so I'm innocent. c:0

Showed my husband my first smut picture in 15 years so I guess that's a thing, right? I did tell him I used to draw it aaaall the time back then and post it online. lel

But yeah I think me not being as naughty as I could be irl comes from my body type. When you know most people won't find you attractive you don't really want to make a fool of yourself. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Besides a one night stand (you get desperate by the time you're 20 year old) my husband was my first date, kiss, boyfriend and we had a baby boy so guess things turned out for the best.

Telnac and Dongding like this.
  18. Dongding

Dongding The sheep

Quite a bittersweet post. It sucks that looks are so important. You end up with someone genuinely great once you do find someone either willing to look past it, or is attracted specifically to what the problem is.

Like me and fat chicks.

dogryme6 and W00lies like this.
  19. Filter

Filter Active Member

Less, at the moment. I don't have as much of an outlet IRL as I do online. I'd rather be married before fully expressing my sexuality, and I haven't found someone compatible. I'm not particularly religious, but I can be picky and I'd rather be in a stable relationship. Libido is the same either way, however, as wherever I go there I am. It's just that I don't do sexual things in mixed company.

20. Yakamaru

Yakamaru I stubbed my log on a car!

I love naughty girls. <3