Nuke button disabled

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by maxgoof, Dec 6, 2017.

1. maxgoof

maxgoof Member

Rather than telling us after we have pressed the Nuke Button that the Nuke Button doesn't work, how bout removing the Nuke Button when it isn't working?

It gets VERY frustrating to have to do things over and over and over just to find out it isn't working. Especially when you don't bother to tell us when it's working again.

2. Alstren

Alstren Nerd Bird

*cawing that indicates a critical lack of understanding*

Open_Mind likes this.
  3. maxgoof

maxgoof Member

Here's what I mean:

When I get notified of a bunch of submissions, I normally look through them, then click the "Nuke all Submissions" button.

It then asks, "Do you really want to remove all of your messages?" I click OK.

It then, and only then, tells me, "FA is operating at reduced capacity. Mass removal of notifications temporarily disabled until capacity is restored"

And I do this every freaking time, because I'm never told it has been restored. I just have to discover it by accident.

So, basically, it's like. "Nuke". "Are you sure?" "Yes." "Well, tough! You can't right now!"

Why can't it be, "Nuke". "Sorry, you can't right now."

Or even removing the Nuke button and replacing it with a black rectangle that says, "Nuke Disabled Right Now" or something.

FurryChutoy57 likes this.
  4. quoting_mungo

quoting_mungo Well-Known Member

Nuke should be re-enabled for the time being. We've taken your feedback on board and will look into how we can make it less frustrating in the future.

Open_Mind likes this.