@@@ OFFICIAL SUGGESTION THREAD @@@

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by Dragoneer, Nov 10, 2005.

1. jayhusky

jayhusky Well-Known Member

Not currently, but in a future revision of the site or the new rewrite, yes it is likely to be there.

2. Peachii_Bear

Peachii_Bear New Member

Thank you! <3

3. jayhusky

A few weeks late to the party, but is this any better? (Still need to fix a couple of buttons and a weird bug with nested quotes), but its 99% there. In fact I'm using it right now.
    FAF-Dark.png

Mr. Fox likes this.
  4. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox I'm Delightfully Awkward :3

Well aren't you just a peach! Leave it to the community to succeed where the staff fail! Someone give this guy a job!

But uh, how do I apply it?

5. jayhusky

I figured it would be a beneficial addition to the forum.
    As for how to apply it, you can download it at the link below, but as it's not 100% complete yet, using it may produce somewhat interesting results.
    I am working on making it available as a "theme" for Xenforo software too, so FA can simply just install it and it would run.

https://userstyles.org/styles/133219/furaffinity-forums-dark-theme (Requires the Stylish Extension for Chrome/Firefox)

If you see any bugs when using it, that I haven't noted on the download page, then private message me them here and I'll get them sorted out.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  6. MasterBrony

MasterBrony New Member

Recent some images have been posted that have made me sick to my stomach. I have unfollowed the person, but the fact that art is allowed is an issue.

But then instead of complaining about it, I wanted to see who I needed to talk to to get a tag blocker added to the site. Like the one on InkBunny, it allows people like me who hate gore, violence, murder and stuff that if seen by people who have morals even on fictional characters and hate seeing horrible stuff like that sexualized, it allows us to block those tags.

It will keep people from seeing such things and keep people happy with watching certain artist. If IB can implement a tag blocker why can't one be used here?

If there is someone I need to talk to to get this idea into effect it would be great, and would help get rid of this sick feeling in my stomach.

7. Lycan_jedi

Lycan_jedi New Member

I'd love to see a copy/paste option for submitting stories or poems. It would make it easier for people who work from their Video game systems/mobile devices that don't have access to a computer. Most of my stuff is Copy/paste from my deviantart to another site, and I think this could be a good function.

8. jayhusky

Perhaps in the case of .txt files, yes this could be a very good addition to the site.

9. AnonTheMouse

AnonTheMouse New Member

Without all the moralizing, I'd like to say that I very much agree with the idea, if not the sentiment. Why is blocking not a standard function of the tagging system, as it is on other sites? There is a lot of NSFW on the site, and everyone has their turn offs as well as their turn ons. And, as MasterBrony put it...their things that make them sick. We can find the tags we want to find. Why can't we avoid the tags we don't want to find?

10. Artslave

Artslave Member

A feature I would find personally helpful, as an artist who takes commissions, and who teh sites poor databanks might find alleviating(As someone with 20+ pages of notes I can't delete..), a search function for notes? It would be so much easier for me to find a client who sends me 40+ notes(Intersparsed with ten other people noting me at once), and decides not to commission me at the time, or at all- for me to just search their username and delete everything. As it stands, its much easier for someone with a bulk load of notes to ignore it, than to take care of it. And I've sat down and re-read pages and pages of old notes to delete them, but it would be so much easier with a search function <3