Okay let's try this

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions' started by lelapinmort, Aug 8, 2017.

?

Do you generally enjoy it here? (Just gauging how I feel about it here so far.)

1. Yes

9 vote(s)
    90.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. I have had bad experiences and it was my fault

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I have had bad experiences because of a lot of negativity

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. lelapinmort

lelapinmort Fen'harel take you.

Greetings, I'm Scott. I'm 27, just turning today in fact, I'm transgender and I'm an artist. Digital, mostly. Kind of hoping this doesn't turn out to be a train wreck decision like going back to dA was. That was the quickest account delete of my life. Feel free to pick my brain, check out my art, tell me about yourself. I'm pretty chill.

Scales42 likes this.
  2. Scales42

Scales42 Snek

Welcome to the Forum! ;)

I'd say this is a pretty fun place to be, no bad experiences so far. Deviantart is a little special I have to agree :D
    tell me about yourself? ... well .... this might come as a surprise..... but at the end of the day ..... I like Snakes :eek:

3. FluffyShutterbug

FluffyShutterbug A Foxy Femboy Photographer

Hiya! Welcome to FAF. ^W^

I personally think that the server was a little more lively when I first joined up in the spring, but the tide ebbs and flows. :3

4. kidchameleon

kidchameleon Active Member

Hi Scott, welcome to the forum and happy 27th :) Do you have an FA account, and link thereto, so we can see your art?

Haven't been on DeviantArt since I was a teenager, although I keep meaning to set up a new account... what's wrong with it these days?

5. Dorset

Dorset New Member

Shouldn't have problems, I've been in and out (with a considerable lapse between), and it's generally been pretty mellow.

6. FoxTrap

FoxTrap New Member

It's aight

7. lelapinmort

lelapinmort Fen'harel take you.

Thanks! I absolutely love snakes! All scale babies are perfect in every way.

Thank you! As with a lot of forums, I suppose. :)

I do! Thar she blows. Thanks for the birthday wishes and interest in my art.

Yeah, I should have gauged the community before re-joining. It's full of pedophiles and jerks from 4chan. :(

Sounds good. Thanks!

Lol

8. Pipistrele

Pipistrele Smart batto!

What happened with dA though?