Opinion on Fluffy Dragons?

Discussion in 'Fursona Discussion' started by NplusD, May 18, 2016.

1. binjiarts

binjiarts Member

fluffy dragons are fantastic and dutchies arent the originals or the best. like nothing against them, theyre cute, but id enjoy it if people would stop relating every furry dragon-esque character to them

KittenCozy likes this.
  2. Sivath

Sivath ㅇㅅㅇ

Fluffy dragons sounds like everything awesome rolled in to one!
    Why the fuck not? There are scaley wolves too.

3. Yakamaru

Yakamaru Animu Wolf

Fluffy dragons are fluffy.

Whomever came up with the notion of a "closed species" oughta have their heads checked. For narcissism. Lots of it. The very idea of a "closed species" I find.. Moronic.

You can't own a species the same way you can't own an idea. Art, yes. Physical objects, yes. Species, no.

Dongding and BuzzPaw like this.
  4. BuzzPaw

BuzzPaw Wait, really? W-woops..

As long as you're not making an exact or similar copy of a specific furry, fursona or character that someone else has created, you're fine. For example, you should be allowed to draw fluffy dragons or dutch angel dragons, as long as you make it look unique. If you have a brown dutch angle dragon with a black muzzle and paws, people are going to say that it looks too much like Telephone, which is true. If you make one that's say, orange yellow and grey with dragon horns and striped markings, then it's unique and no one should be able to to say it's a rip-off, because it's not.

5. FuzzyMuzz

FuzzyMuzz The Living Shadow

Fluffy dragons r so cute ^-^

6. Jarren

Jarren You can't just quote yourself! -Me

Positives:
    -adorable
    -fluffy and insulated for greater warmth
    -easier to hide among the furries

Downsides:
    -prone to gathering debris/dirt
    -shedding
    -flammable

Old Fashioned likes this.
  7. DapperWolf

DapperWolf Comet Hunter

As a matter of fact, I have a statue of a fluffy dragon on my desk made by Schleich, as I remember it was from their "Bayala" toy series. www.pinterest.com: Make Believe I think the concept is awesome.