Overwatch

Discussion in 'PC and Console Gaming' started by Flutters, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Flutters

Flutters Edgelord

Anyone else around here play Overwatch? If yes, PC or console?

I main Tracer, Mercy and Reinhardt.

Dritazura likes this.
  2. Clary

Clary Clary Sage is a very delicious herb.

I'm wondering that nobody else responded here after a bit more than one month. I assumed that Overwatch would be quite popular in the fandom. I often see Overwatch stream announcements on FA, and sometimes I also see some furries in-game, recognising them, because they write something like "Awww good game" to the chat :D

For myself, I bought Overwatch immediatly when it was released, but I didn't play much for a long time. Now i started to play a bit again in the last few weeks. I'm not good at all, only silver league.
    Mains are: Soldier, Roadhog, sometimes Mercy.

3. Renan Azure

Renan Azure New Member

I haven't played it as much as I like, but I occasionally hop on for a game or two. I play it on PC.

4. ACaracalFromWork

ACaracalFromWork Forgive, forget and live!

I used to play but I can't seem to get back into to it.

5. Lcs

Lcs Well-Known Member

Kind of a necropost, but also kind of not.

I got Overwatch a couple of days ago and have been hooked since buying it. Don't really have an established main, but I like Torbjörn (he's very situational though :/) and Roadhog. I've also been playing Zenyatta since I want to get good with him (I got a legendary skin for him in a loot box which I want to make use of >.>), but I'm pretty awful with him.

Observation: A lot of the characters are pretty basic if one has a background in FPS games, but some of the other characters are a bit more challenging to get a handle on.

6. Brechard

Brechard kamehameha

On xbox. Mercy, Hanzo, Junkrat. I try to play with them all occasionally though.

7. TheConk

TheConk Want a Shiba In-u?

Hey if you ever want to team up hmu cuz I'd love to play with ya

8. AstralGhost

AstralGhost New Member

I play OW on the PC and I mainly use Junkrat. I finished my placements and got high silver but with Lucio. Never really played the offensive and healer role but no one really plays healer so I learned Lucio and he's really fun. My old main was Reinhardt

9. Lcs

Lcs Well-Known Member

Apparently Pharah has a wolf/dog skin. I approve.

In other news, I've changed my favourite characters to Mei and Junkrat.

Cybrid likes this.
  10. Norros

Norros Guest

PC master race;
    My main is Mercy. Also play Zenyatta and Pharah.

11. EdgyMemeLord0

EdgyMemeLord0 Master of succ

PC player here
    I play Pharah, Bastion and D.Va

12. Sergei Sóhomo

Sergei Sóhomo Well-Known Member

PC here and I main glorious Junkrat.

Almost hit GM with him

13. gutsssy

gutsssy New Member

I play on PC, and i'd play more if y'all wanted to play with me!
    My mains are Mei and Ana

14. Cynotex

Cynotex Gilnean

PC player over here maining Winston and Lucio. I even get mad when someone instalocks and all tank or healing spots are taken. If you want someone to play with in game just drop me a whisper.

15. Dritazura

Dritazura Commissions Open! :3

Xbox main D.va <3

16. danielhccannon

danielhccannon New Member

I played it for 2-3 consecutive days, at the time of the new release, and now I'm still playing it.