Paperbacks are in, The Accidental Ambassador!

Discussion in 'Writing and Prose' started by reptile logic, Mar 11, 2017.

1. reptile logic

reptile logic An imposter among aliens.

Edit: added more ordering info.

Update!! The paperbacks are in! I am working toward getting them in the local, Seattle area, book stores as well as some of the big retailers.

In the meantime you can contact me directly for a copy. The first 300 to be sold are signed and numbered. Sorry, no requests for specific numbers; you get the next one out of the carton.
    $15US, including shipping, in lower 48 states. You can go here directly for that:
    Pay David Barr using PayPal.Me You'll know that you're in the right place when you see the book cover art in the little circle.
    $9.99US plus shipping to the rest of the planet; payment through PayPal. Contact dabarrauthor@gmail.com so we can figure out the total cost.

[​IMG]

I do appreciate your patience, and am working on books two and three. I'd love to have book two ready before the end of the year but things are not flowing very well right now.

PS Also available in e-Book form through retailers like Amazon and Barnes & Noble. Amazon link:

Barnes & Noble link: www.barnesandnoble.com: The Accidental Ambassador: (Or Plan B)

Last edited: May 28, 2017
    Jarren likes this.
  2. Jarren

Jarren You can't just quote yourself! -Me

One of these days I'll get off my lazy ass and get Paypal set up. When I do, I'll definitely buy a copy. Congrats on getting this printed and published, and good luck on getting it into the stores!

Yakamaru likes this.
  3. reptile logic

Hey Jarren. It's actually pretty easy these days. If all you want to do is buy stuff, not sell, all they require these days is a valid credit or debit card. They only need the bank info if you plan on selling.

Just sayin'.

4. reptile logic

5. reptile logic

6. reptile logic

7. Jarren

Finally got my paypal set up. I'll be ordering a copy this week.

8. reptile logic

Hi Jarren. Thank you so much for your interest; I hope that you enjoy the story. I'm curious, which White Mountains are you referring to in your profile? PM me if you would rather do that.

9. Jarren

The white mountains of New Hampshire. Dead centre of nowhere.

10. reptile logic

11. Jarren

Order placed.

12. reptile logic

13. reptile logic

Bump. Sales are slowly increasing I have almost reached the 100th paperback sold, yay! I'm making progress on the other books as well.