Pearls, sleaze and grilled cheese (SFW)

Discussion in 'Art and Illustration' started by PlusThirtyOne, Nov 13, 2017.

1. PlusThirtyOne

PlusThirtyOne What DOES my username mean...?

While on the phone this morning i was talking with family about drawing on my phone. in disbelief , my mother asked me how capable my phone was for painting. She was skeptical why i'd bothered to even try but i assured her that i could sketch or paint whatever i wanted -which was why i got it. She asked me to prove it (moreorless) so while talking, i fired up ArtFlow and got to doodling while we talked and i burnt grilled a cheese sammy. i felt compelled to draw my breakfast. Strange, i know, but...

[​IMG]

...and before i even realized what i was doing, it grew into this.

[​IMG]

alt versions : (NO DROOL) - (NO HANDS)

Abigail is my one of my favorite characters in my webcomic and without a doubt the funnest to write for. She lives on a steady diet of pancakes, waffles, eggs and other breakfast foods (she's a terrible cook so that's all she makes) so this seems only fitting. There's nowhere i could find in my comic's story to fit a random shot like this, at least for a while so i'll be posting it here for now. i'm just so damned proud of it!

i'm not looking for critique, per se, but if you have some to share, please do!
    Also, please note : i'm NOT into vore but if this floats your boat, you're welcome.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    loomou likes this.
  2. Tlacamela

Tlacamela New Member

You know.. I find the the second image to be pretty funny, but.. That's not the kind of work you should be showing to your mother in this case, yeah?

3. PlusThirtyOne

i didn't show my mom that!! LOL i showed her my sammich. She knows (to some extent) what i draw but i don't share that much.
    For the record, i'm an adult. My mother's not at all concerned with my hobbies; adult or otherwise. She's more concerned with the quality of my cooking which is, unfortunately, not very good.

4. Tlacamela

Tlacamela New Member

Maybe we should draw you healthier dishes?

5. PlusThirtyOne

Or maybe just draw food instead of eat it? That actually might be a healthier option for me right now.
    i don't eat much but what i do is tooooooooootes not good for me.

6. Tlacamela

Tlacamela New Member

Yeah. It would be definitively a good idea to try.
    Do.. Like.. Fruits, hand-made dishes that wouldn't require bread. Such as salads or fish?
    It'd give you more variety, if anything?

7. PlusThirtyOne

Decided i'm gonna do one of these for each character of mine; each with their ideal meal.

Drawing food is fun...but not when you're hungry.