Please answer my question!

Discussion in 'Fursuiting and Costuming' started by Dovennfur, Nov 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Dovennfur

Dovennfur New Member

Hi, I'm probably stupid even considering getting a fursuit, because i'm only 11. But I've wanted a fursuit for so long, and I would love visiting the old people's home in it, because they would love it so much. I've watched basically anything I can about fursuiting. I want to do dance competitions. I only want a small partial, or even just a head. I think if I started saving and doing more jobs, I could probably afford a cheap one next year sometime. If I did get enough money, mum would be perfectly fine with buying me one. I know you guys will probably say no, but does anyone else think I could possible get one? :(

2. DuranWolf

DuranWolf Youngish greymuzzle

Most definitely! I'm old enough to be your father, yet I plan on getting a full fursuit!

3. Caecus

Caecus My goals have no limits!

Partial suits are about 500$ so it is all about money. Just the head could be about 300$

4. Rant

Rant Haters Gonna Hate

You're going to want quality, so don't be cheap. If you're 11 you might as well drop enough money to get a partial to last you well into adulthood. Also be very very sure about the design and character.

Some suit makers do take payments, talk to them and see if they can work with you.

5. Dovennfur

Dovennfur New Member

Wow thanks!

6. Dogsasko

Dogsasko New Member

• I think it would be very
    • Possible to do so.

7. Royn

Royn Otterest Sergal evah!

Are you 18, or actually 11....?

8. Dogsasko

Dogsasko New Member

The
    they're probably 11.

9. Royn

Royn Otterest Sergal evah!

well, if that is the case, this option still applies. More research! Make yourself! A first head/paws/feet (Partial) Can be made very cheaply out of foam/fur, and look exceptional. Can tell you the gratification of knowing you grew your own fur is flipping awesome. If you are even a bit crafty you can do it. You are obviously not at all stupid, you are apparently highly motivated, and your listed purpose for fur is very honorable. Grew my own fur. Still have same fur after all these years. Have many compliments for fur, as serious and slightly menacing as it is. Point is. YOU control your evolution, from birth to final form. As stated, VERY gratifying! IF, at any point, you believe a "Professional" Would suit you better, then jump up. First fur.... Grow yourself. I believe you can do it, based only on your post.

10. Voltorb

Voltorb There are thirty nine characters in this title

You'll probably have to make your own unless you get your parents help, most if not all builders will not work with people under 18 as they can not enter legal contracts.

11. (Crow)

(Crow) is this housepets

.avi hah nice one

yeah do get a suit keep going you will love it work hard and get that dream suit you want. remember be creative and plan what you want your suit to look like

but don't forget you will get taller

also good luck!!

!

12. OakenheelTheWolf

OakenheelTheWolf Active Member

Omg how... I'm 11 and I'm saving up right now... How is there another 11 year old furry... How

13. KyreKye

KyreKye New Member

i heard 11 year old furry im here

14. KyreKye

KyreKye New Member

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE IVE MET MY PEOPLE

15. MT45

MT45 Just Another Fox

Hey there! You do not have to be a specific age to start fursuiting, that's for sure. Just remember that you may have to buy another fursuit when you get older, simply because you will grow out of your old one. I second the idea of maybe trying to see if you could put something together yourself, or saving up and getting a quality partial that will last you all the way until you're all finished up growing. I'm 18, and I just commissioned my first partial. I've been wanting a fursuit ever since I got into the fandom back in 2011 or 2012.

16. Keefur

Keefur aka Cutter Cat

Yes. You don't want to have a full suit at your age. Suits are expensive and time consuming to make. You should make a head, hand paws, and a tail first.

MT45 likes this.