Please help me

Discussion in 'Fursuiting and Costuming' started by ~Maru_The_Marbled_Polecat, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Could someone recommend me good fursuit makers that could make a suit with all of these things? (please?)

- I have often seen people with tails that are made to stay in one position, but I would like a long, swooshy tail that drags on the ground and moves in all directions

-My fursona is a marbled polecat, so it has a marbled fur pattern on the back (hence the name), I would really like someone who could make it look like the actual pattern, and not just like the spots on leopards

-I have seen fursuits with short fur on the body, and longer fur on specified places, but I would prefer long-ish fur everywhere (except the head)

- I would prefer if it a cartoony or semi-cartoony fursuit and I would like a full suit

2. msgrandpabacon

msgrandpabacon Active Member

3. Thank you so much, The fursuits look absolutely wonderful! I was so worried no one was going to reply, since it has been a little while since I started the thread. Thanks for the suggestion!

4. Well, I forgot to click reply before posting. I swear I would forget my name if there weren't people around to remind me.

5. msgrandpabacon

msgrandpabacon Active Member

It happens. Good luck!

6. Thanks!

7. Simo

Simo Skunk

I don't really have any suggestions for fursuit makers, but I hope it turns out well. I looked at some images of the marbled polecat, and what an amazingly cute animal.

Maybe with you to help it along, the marbled pole-cat will become as popular as the red panda! Hope you have fun with this, and reminds me, I need to start a fursuit saving fund, myself.

8. Why, thank you so much! I really hope it does become more popular, because I think it's an adorable animal. I wish you the best of luck in being able to raise enough money for a fursuit, since they are quite costly, and thank you again for commenting!

9. Keefur

Keefur aka Cutter Cat

By Cats 4 Cats could probably do this.

10. Thank you! (by the way, is that your fursona in your profile picture?)

11. Keefur

Keefur aka Cutter Cat

Yes. That is my fursuit fursona, Cutter Cat the Sabertooth. My FA is Keefur. :)

12. Awww it's so cute!!! Lol I wanted to put my fursona as my profile pic, but my art style sucks (also I am very lazy and I procrastinate). Oh well, guess one day it will stop being the female symbol on a gray background.

13. KeitoTheMidnightFox

KeitoTheMidnightFox ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ